• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

What dates, I would fly up.  What's the best hotel to mingle where the girls at the bar don't have a dick under their skirt. 

Cals is passing thru in June. The angels play 25-27. I told Cals that I won’t been to a bar in 15 years. The bad thing about Kaufman is it’s in by the hood. We could probably grab a 40 and some crack whores right by the stadium 

It's been at least 35 years since I was at Kauffman (it was Royals stadium then). The way I remember it there was nothing around there except for the Adams Mark hotel on the other side of the interstate. I was in town on business for a week, staying at the Adams Mark, and caught a couple of games. The cool thing about Royals stadium was they would serve you beer in your seat. I was very impressed by that. Then you could stumble home to the hotel and they had a band playing downstairs. I had a great time in KC.

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

That wouldn't be terrible. I'll hire the film dude that followed the Proud Boys around and document the search for Kotchman.  Difference is when I present it to Congress it will have sound. 

I’m the guy with the Trump shirt and Johnny Reb hat

Just now, Jay said:

It's been at least 35 years since I was at Kauffman (it was Royals stadium then). The way I remember it there was nothing around there except for the Adams Mark hotel on the other side of the interstate. I was in town on business for a week, staying at the Adams Mark, and caught a couple of games. The cool thing about Royals stadium was they would serve you beer in your seat. I was very impressed by that. Then you could stumble home to the hotel and they had a band playing downstairs. I had a great time in KC.

They did a great job renovating in 2010 but the downside is you can’t smoke and watch the game in left field. Rumor is they want to do a downtown park which would suck with traffic. 

These bitches are crazy. Always projecting what they are actually doing themselves.

Squad member Jamaal Bowman claims there will be a CIVIL WAR if the Republicans take the House in the midterms because 'white nationalists' will be 'emboldened to take over the government'

'They would impeach President Biden as quickly as possible and they will continue to find ways to impeach him going forward,' Bowman said on the Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10912761/Squad-member-Jamaal-Bowman-predicts-CIVIL-WAR-Republicans-House-midterms.html

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

'They would impeach President Biden as quickly as possible and they will continue to find ways to impeach him going forward,' Bowman said on the Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross.

Is this person stupid or just fucking with us.

52 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

These bitches are crazy. Always projecting what they are actually doing themselves.

Squad member Jamaal Bowman claims there will be a CIVIL WAR if the Republicans take the House in the midterms because 'white nationalists' will be 'emboldened to take over the government'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10912761/Squad-member-Jamaal-Bowman-predicts-CIVIL-WAR-Republicans-House-midterms.html

Fear tactics are dumb. Instead sell people on the benefits of voting for you.