• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

'THIS ISN'T A GAME': Transsexual pioneer torches modern trans movement, warns kids facing 'indoctrination'

A transsexual pioneer and human rights activist criticized modern trans activists and said children are facing "indoctrination."

Buck Angel, a 59-year-old with gender dysphoria who identified himself as "a transsexual man," told Fox News that when he began transitioning 30 years ago, there was a system and structure that ensured he was certain about his gender identity. He said that process, to children's detriment, has since deteriorated.

"Now we have trans with no gender dysphoria, no need for mental health care, self ID, affirmation therapy," Angel, who said he's "a huge advocate for mental health care," told Fox News. "That says to me on some level, some form of indoctrination." 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Why would I need a pony? If you weren’t  so old I would drive to Texas and race you. Can you handle losing to an overweight smoker? My warm up consists of 3 smokes and a sundrop

I wasn't talking about you riding the pony, or was I?

Warming up is important.  Here I am in the blocks before the gun goes off

Workout High: Ex-NFL Running Back Ricky Williams to Open Weed-Friendly Gym

US rushes to buy 13 million doses of Monkeypox vaccines as possible case detected in New York

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/monkeypox-vaccines-us-new-york-case-b2083864.html

US officials are rushing to buy 13 million doses of Monkeypox vaccines after the first case of the rare infection was confirmed on US soil and a new possible case has been detected in New York.

The US government has placed an $119m order with Bavarian Nordic for the Jynneos vaccine, which is effective against both the Monkeypox virus and Smallpox, the biotech company revealed.

A further $180m is also ready and waiting to buy even more vaccines if or when it is needed, altogether enabling the country to get 13 million doses into the arms of the American people.