• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Possibly the single best example of just how batshit insane reddit is when it comes to political shit.

Screenshot_20220521-023145_Relay.thumb.jpg.f967357b6e757731ed0f55b0c7a09334.jpg

I'm liberal and I despise the political discussion there. Actually it's not discussion, it's a liberal hivemind. 

Have a slightly conservative viewpoint? Enjoy your downvotes until your post gets buried and/or you end up deleting it. And then they complain that the conservative subreddits ban you if you're not conservative. It's so liberally biased. There's absolutely no reason to go there for politics. 

I only go for the memes and the Angels and Rams subreddits.

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm liberal and I despise the political discussion there. Actually it's not discussion, it's a liberal hivemind. 

Have a slightly conservative viewpoint? Enjoy your downvotes until your post gets buried and/or you end up deleting it. And then they complain that the conservative subreddits ban you if you're not conservative. It's so liberally biased. There's absolutely no reason to go there for politics. 

I only go for the memes and the Angels and Rams subreddits.

Yeah I'm still sort of addicted to it sadly. I've been browsing reddit for a while and it's awesome for niche stuff and memes and shit like you said. Hell i've gone onto the sysadmin subreddit and bounced ideas off other IT people before. It's great.

But yeah the political stuff is pretty jarring sometimes. I just can't believe some people actually think this way. I can't remember if it was always this bad, but I don't think it was.

44 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Am I supposed to know who Oli London is? 

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 49 and often scratch my head when I look through my daughter’s musical playlist. Apparently some of these artists are very popular and I have no idea who they are. Oli is an “influencer” which I already assume makes them an insufferable loser 

Edited by Jason

7 hours ago, Jason said:

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 49 and often scratch my head when I look through my daughter’s musical playlist. Apparently some of these artists are very popular and I have no idea who they are. Oli is an “influencer” which I already assume makes them an insufferable loser 

This is confusing.  Is this a dude turning into a chick and refers as "themselves" and FOX News is getting behind "them"?  Doesn't look Korean to me but in a few years when starting to put on weight I think Oli will be Pat from SNL.