• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

I don’t know if you guys know this but I just played golf with cram… I mean I’m in Europe and I was having my post sushi diarrhea when I get a group text from my buddy and it’s the full video of the shooting.  My other friend was like WTF??!! (He’s like most of you).  My reaction was more like “whatever”.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I don’t know if you guys know this but I just played golf with cram… I mean I’m in Europe and I was having my post sushi diarrhea when I get a group text from my buddy and it’s the full video of the shooting.  My other friend was like WTF??!! (He’s like most of you).  My reaction was more like “whatever”.

I have no desire to watch a single second of that video. That’s also exactly what that kid wants. Fuck him. Also, I a bit surprised they eat sushi in Ireland. Probably why you have diarrhea 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I have no desire to watch a single second of that video. That’s also exactly what that kid wants. Fuck him. Also, I a bit surprised they eat sushi in Ireland. Probably why you have diarrhea 

Heathrow is in London.

That's in England.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

yah, I'm betting this kid is not as mentally ill as some would have us believe. I think actual hate is much more to blame. 

I don’t know about this kid. Hate was certainly a big factor. Much like covid , the diagnosis on these shooters changed about the time Trump mentioned mental illness as a problem with mass shootings. I’m not saying all illnesses are the same and that people with issues are bad people. That said the dems are attempting to paint every trump supporting gun owner as a potential suspect. I say that multiple factors are usually in play. Hate groups and mentally disturbed people tend to recruit each other. IQ plays a factor as it’s easy to recruit with a large ignorant population like the Middle East and trailer parks etc. Trump pointed this out and the left has been searching for an alternate explanation since that day. It takes a special kind of mentality ill and hate filled person to dehumanize large groups of people for murder. For instance abortion, the lefts favorite mass murder. You don’t win support to murder 70 million people without dehumanizing the baby. 

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Heathrow is in London.

That's in England.

20 minutes ago, cals said:

No Jason, that’s not a hyena it’s just a dog.

My apologies. I thought I read where you said you were flying into Cork. I missed other posts so please lick my scrum 

27 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So did people legitimately fuck monkeys? Isn't that how we got AIDS?

Fucking idiots.

Probably but this monkeypox sounds like you should avoid penises that have lesions filled with pus. 

Edited by Jason

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’m sure there was no other pork in the bill and 100% of it was going to making formula 

The bill with the $28 million the left has used as their talking point today is literally just a raise for FDA employees.  Lol

6 minutes ago, mmc said:

The bill with the $28 million the left has used as their talking point today is literally just a raise for FDA employees.  Lol

It’s likely to pay overtime. The feds don’t hire new employees fast. Basically the fda sat on its ass now will be rewarded with time and a half for work that should have been done