• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

13 hours ago, Jason said:

That doesn't make any sense. I don't think it was remotely anything to do with pressuring a justice. It seems likely that it was done to give the democrats something to be angry about and distract from the bigger issues plaguing the country right now. The Democrats were poised to lose both the house and senate during the mid terms so they need something to fire them up and get them to the polls. They couldn't wait until the end of June because they need to give the media more time to preach the doom and gloom that they want people to believe this will cause. For many Democrat voters this is the biggest issue.  

Senate Democrats Warn of G.O.P. Effort to Restrict Abortion Nationwide (msn.com)

This is why I feel the story was leaked for political gain. The Dems and the media already using this as a base for their midterm campaigns and they don't have to wait until late June to start doing so. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Making conservatives focus on the leak is genius. 

Most people don't want Roe overturned. So this is a great distraction from that fact.

I mean yeah, it was definitely leaked for political reasons. But the fact remains that Roe v Wade is being overturned, and that's massive news. News conservative media doesn't want you to focus on.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Most people don't want Roe overturned.

Most people are stupid. Nobody voted for "Roe."

If abortion has such broad support then the libs should be more than happy to let the voters decide.

But libs don't want the voters to decide, they want the courts to decide. Weird huh.

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

If abortion has such broad support then the libs should be more than happy to let the voters decide.

But libs don't want the voters to decide, they want the courts to decide. Weird huh.

Did anyone vote for overturning it?

26 minutes ago, Jay said:

These are the same libs that claimed the January 6th folks were a threat to democracy and now they don't want the democracy that overturning Roe creates 

On 5/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Taylor said:

Thank you. Consider me convinced.

I posted a story about an Asian person being assaulted and @mtangelsfan brought up that Black on Asian crime is a problem. Why is that? Can't we agree that hate crimes are a problem regardless of who perpetrates them?

I get tired of the "whatabaoutism." Can't talk about the problem of gun violence because Black people shoot each other in Chicago. All of it is part of the same problem. Just because Black people perpetrate certain crimes doesn't exonerate the non-Black people who commit the same crimes.

Nobody is being exonerated.  Just noting that it isn't just white people doing it.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Schumer calls for vote to force Republicans to make public stance on abortion – New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

Lol! The SCOTUS hasn't even overturned it yet. They will focus on this instead of the actual important stuff they are hoping we forget about. 

Did you read my post about "the leak"? 

This shit is all theater. All of it.

How the hell do you "make" anyone have a public stance on anything? 

Let's call for Republicans to make a public stance on shitting in gas station bathrooms.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Let's call for Republicans to make a public stance on shitting in gas station bathrooms.

Ok that might not have been the best comparison considering.

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

100% fact 

13 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Usually you have to stand since you don't want flesh to touch the seat. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Well they do have plenty of people there willing to use their guns on other people. This is actual incitement of violence  

Did she actually write, "a call to arms"? I guess it doesn't necessarily mean violence but it has that connotation.

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Did she actually write, "a call to arms"? I guess it doesn't necessarily mean violence but it has that connotation.

arms
[ärmz]

NOUN
arms (plural noun)
  1. weapons and ammunition; armaments:
    "arms exports" · "they were subjugated by force of arms"
    synonyms:
    weapons (of war) · weaponry · firearms · guns · ordnance · cannon · artillery · armaments · munitions · instruments of war · war machines · military supplies · materiel