• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It’s a shame but no ban is going to fix the anger in these libs souls. Like Biden’s ministry of truth , aw libs act as the judge and jury of offensive opinions and behavior. I’m their minds eradicating opposing opinion and banning opposing points of view will lead to happiness. The reality is that  ideas they mock are the very cure for the emptiness that torments their soul. 

I’m fairly certain Cals ban was for the constant insults and not his opinions. Like I’ve said before, he’s probably a nice guy in person but played a role here that wasn’t appropriate for the forums 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m fairly certain Cals ban was for the constant insults and not his opinions. Like I’ve said before, he’s probably a nice guy in person but played a role here that wasn’t appropriate for the forums 

Possibly but there is a double standard. The libs don’t complain about insults unless it’s over a topic they struggle with emotionally. At that point they check out and call Chuck. They’ve certainly never had a problem with insults hurled at cons. They laugh at the very humor they report when it’s targeting opposing view. Had Cals come out against Bauer , he could have called every Bauer supporter in the room an ahole and the libs would have cheered him on 

I feel like I was one of the guys cals liked to mess with the most so this should mean something. 

Banning him is bull shit. Dude has been on here as long as I have, like 14 years or so. I thought he was funny.

And I didn't want to say this but I've talked to him outside of the political forum. He assured me that it's all in good fun and appreciates me taking it in stride. Which I would really think would be obvious to anyone with any sense.

So yeah, I think it's bullshit and I would hope we get some sort of explanation considering his length on the board.

28 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

More than two people complained.  Now let it go.

Stop trying to control the narrative and control the board. It was a hypocritical complaint that was more based on beliefs than specific content. There wasn’t a word or theme used that self righteous woke libs don’t use daily. Every word that offended you had been used towards me on multiple occasions. You never came to my defense 

Edited by Kotchman

Just now, Kotchman said:

Stop trying to control the narrative and control the board. It was a hypocritical complaint that was more based on beliefs than specific content. There wasn’t a word or theme used that self righteous woke libs don’t use daily. Every word that offend you had been used towards me on multiple occasions. You never came to my defense 

Nope.  Wrong again.  Let it go.

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Stop trying to control the narrative and control the board. It was a hypocritical complaint that was more based on beliefs than specific content. There wasn’t a word or theme used that self righteous woke libs don’t use daily. Every word that offended you had been used towards me on multiple occasions. You never came to my defense 

blah blah, let's just get an old fashioned and who gives a fuck. 

17 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

This yard is small. I’ll upgrade to a riding mower when I move. I’m took lazy to push now a half acre 

I have enough yard to riding mower and have pondered one.  My problem is it is broke into sections and places you can't pick up the riding mower to get by and continue. Thus I may do the front one day and the back the next because I need beer breaks. I did a cost benefit analysis on the riding mower and found it would cut into my beer budget.