• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

Because some people feel it should be a universal right or that it should be abolished everywhere, so protesting/supporting the issue here still has value, in theory. 

It doesn’t because this state loves abortion. So much so that Newsom will make it super legal and focus his efforts on that as opposed to something like dealing with our gas prices 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, Jason said:

It doesn’t because this state loves abortion. So much so that Newsom will make it super legal and focus his efforts on that as opposed to something like dealing with our gas prices 

Ok, you're welcome to that opinion.  People on both sides obviously still feel that there's value to what they're doing or else they wouldn't be doing it.  Also, to be clear, the initial protest at this location was set up by the anti-abortion side.  When that was made public, a counter-protest formed.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes to hell with graduation. Making it out the womb is a real accomplishment in Cali

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

Ok, you're welcome to that opinion.  People on both sides obviously still feel that there's value to what they're doing or else they wouldn't be doing it.  Also, to be clear, the initial protest at this location was set up by the anti-abortion side.  When that was made public, a counter-protest formed.

Pointless for the pro life people to protest it too. No elected officials here give a shit what conservatives think.  

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I dont think your a bigot. That said something was funny to a few people. Was it pushing a handicapped person off a cliff or equating a gay congressman with being a woman? 

Pal I just thought the cartoon was funny; I think you are taking this whole thing way too seriously. Cawthorn needs to be out due to the things he does, not because of his handicap or his sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, Barf said:

Pal I just thought the cartoon was funny; I think you are taking this whole thing way too seriously. Cawthorn needs to be out due to the things he does, not because of his handicap or his sexual orientation.

Don't respond to him. 

• Blarg locked this topic
  • Blarg unlocked this topic
Just now, Jason said:

Like forever? Sometimes Cals was pretty funny but he took it overboard with dickhead persona too often 

I don't know if it's forever. That's something you have to ask the mods here. It's weird though that all his posts were erased. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

I don't know if it's forever. That's something you have to ask the mods here. It's weird though that all his posts were erased. 

The posts being deleted leads me to believe this is more than a time out. I think he’s had multiple of those so 

It’s a shame but no ban is going to fix the anger in these libs souls. Like Biden’s ministry of truth , aw libs act as the judge and jury of offensive opinions and behavior. I’m their minds eradicating opposing opinion and banning opposing points of view will lead to happiness. The reality is that  ideas they mock are the very cure for the emptiness that torments their soul.