• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I'm going to be completely honest with you guys.

I grew up with three brothers.  My mom was out of the picture (fucking the black guy) but the time I was 13.

I always had large groups of friends (guys) who I hung out with.  I played baseball regularly until I was 30 and hung out with my teammates.

The humor that you call "immature" I call normal humor between males.  The only people calling it "immature" are women and effeminate men.  It has become apparent to me that some of you have not had much of a male influence in your lives.  It's clear some of you were raised by single mothers and around mostly sisters.  I am sorry you had to live like that.  But I'll put money on the fact that every person complaining about me or KC or Jason or mmc or Larry or whoever did not have any strong male influence in their lives and likely overbearing women who turned you into pansies.

And so now it's time for you ladies to grow some fucking testicles and stop whining.  Stop tattling on other men for being humorous.  Stop acting like the AW politics board is a church or a hospital or even a mixed dinner party with your friends with the bitchy wives.  Until yesterday we hadn't seen an actual woman around here for years. 

My lady is black as an fyi. Though I assume this wasn't meant to be as derogatory as it came off.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I love how you wrote this up based on an emoji reaction I gave you.

Yes.  You inserted the specific reaction emoji.  Yes I responded to something you did.

My response is nothing more than being real and hoping people can be adults about the subject.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point then. Both sides of the issue have such polarizing opinions on the morality of it. This is the best compromise I think everyone is gonna get.

It's not a compromise if one side is unhappy with it.

By your logic, I assume you would not support a Republican Congress and President passing a federal ban on abortion?

I for one find this place to be probably the most accepting place on the internet to talk about shit.  At least for me I’ve felt more inclined to share more about myself here than anywhere really, and then there was that thread I made about anxiety, something I’ve really not felt inclined to do anywhere else.

46 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Or fat?  Or retarded?  

We have issues with society when you are scoffed at for using words per their actual meanings.

It is ridiculous to avoid using the word “retarded” when it has an actual denotative meaning that is useful in communicating something specific.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

By your logic, I assume you would not support a Republican Congress and President passing a federal ban on abortion?

Both sides are often unhappy with a compromise. The right would definitely support a nationwide abortion ban.

Ain't gonna happen. By overturning Roe/Casey California could allow abortions up until birth if they really want to. You think the right is happy with that?

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So you don’t know what the word compromise means.

Normally it means both sides are not particularly happy with it and they accept they are not entitled to be happier than the other side.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Both sides are often unhappy with a compromise. The right would definitely support a nationwide abortion ban.

Ain't gonna happen. By overturning Roe/Casey California could allow abortions up until birth if they really want to. You think the right is happy with that?

People have been saying, "Ain't gonna happen" to the SC overturning Roe. 100% chance the Republican candidate in 2024 will run on a platform of banning abortion at the federal level, if Roe does indeed get overturned.

Anyway, I agree that no matter what happens, people on both sides will be unhappy. 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

People have been saying, "Ain't gonna happen" to the SC overturning Roe. 100% chance the Republican candidate in 2024 will run on a platform of banning abortion at the federal level, if Roe does indeed get overturned.

Anyway, I agree that no matter what happens, people on both sides will be unhappy. 

It simply won't happen. They would need to amend the constitution and they'll never have enough seats/support for something like that.

Howard Stern is seriously such a moron.  His big statement with this possible decision is that all unwanted babies should be given to the Justices as their responsibility to take care of.

So stupid.  But it does reveal that lots of people somehow think the Justices are supposed to make decisions to prevent problems or to solve problems.

If the correct LEGAL decision by the Justices creates a big problem, then the problem is then in the hands of the people and the other branches of government to resolve.

So Stern openly displays his pure ignorance with his statements.  He should stick to fart jokes and talking about boobs.

16 minutes ago, cals said:

I grew up with three brothers.  My mom was out of the picture (fucking the black guy) but the time I was 13.

I always had large groups of friends (guys) who I hung out with.  I played baseball regularly until I was 30 and hung out with my teammates.

The humor that you call "immature" I call normal humor between males.  The only people calling it "immature" are women and effeminate men.  It has become apparent to me that some of you have not had much of a male influence in your lives.  It's clear some of you were raised by single mothers and around mostly sisters.  I am sorry you had to live like that.  But I'll put money on the fact that every person complaining about me or KC or Jason or mmc or Larry or whoever did not have any strong male influence in their lives and likely overbearing women who turned you into pansies.

And so now it's time for you ladies to grow some fucking testicles and stop whining.  Stop tattling on other men for being humorous.  Stop acting like the AW politics board is a church or a hospital or even a mixed dinner party with your friends with the bitchy wives.  Until yesterday we hadn't seen an actual woman around here for years. 

There is certainly a need for affirmation among this group. Probably a little anger and resentment for their situations. In their minds they’re intellectually superior to most Americans yet physically or financially inferior to an extent. They failed to learn the life lesson that life isn’t fair or equal. Most Americans play the hand they’re dealt and reach some level of happiness. This crowd tends to blame politicians and dissenting opinions for their situations. I despise Biden and all his dumbass policies. Policies that certainly force me to spend more for less. That said he hasn’t stopped me from making more money and buying house. Trump was a narcissistic asshole but he didn’t hold a damn aw poster in here down. I was here for 10 years before I made 10 post. Why? Because I had goals and better ways to pass the time. These dudes had rather report a violation on a reply to their 10000 post vs take positive change in advancing their own personal situations 

24 minutes ago, mmc said:

Abortion is murder

Of course it is.  I wish the left would just be honest and say it is clearly murder but with special circumstances that makes it basically unprosecutable (based on the idea that the government doesn’t have legal jurisdiction inside a woman’s body).

The whole issue could be much easier to deal with if we were not constantly asked to pretend that a baby is not being slaughtered.

Edited by Dtwncbad

5 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Of course it is.  I wish the left would just be honest and say it is clearly murder but with special circumstances that makes it basically unprosecutable (based on the idea that the government doesn’t have legal jurisdiction inside a woman’s body).

The whole issue could be much easier to deal with if we were not constantly asked to pretend that a baby is not being slaughtered.

It makes me not even want to approach this subject.  The fact that society has somehow been conditioned to view forms of human life as lesser and insignificant both makes me sick and scares the living shit out of me.

39 minutes ago, Barf said:

My lady is black as an fyi. Though I assume this wasn't meant to be as derogatory as it came off.

No, I'm sure it was meant to be derogatory.

50 minutes ago, cals said:

As usual, @cals, you're wrong--at least as it relates to me.  I don't have a sister, wasn't raised by a single mother, and had a two-parent household with an older brother, as well as more than 10 uncles and more than 20 male first cousins.  Spent a good portion of my childhood/teenage summers and falls in the north Georgia mountains, working in apple orchards/apple houses, and fishing and hunting with my friends. 

I'm sorry that that doesn't match the narrative you've created in your head.

2 minutes ago, mmc said:

It makes me not even want to approach this subject.  The fact that society has somehow been conditioned to view forms of human life as lesser and insignificant both makes me sick and scares the living shit out of me.

Abortions have been around for ages and it will always exist.  But a good starting point would be for people to acknowledge that it is tragic and it should be as rare as possible.

I just can’t begin to process the cavalier dismissive stance that it’s not a big deal and that there is not really an innocent living human getting killed.

The bottom line is we probably cannot really resolve the obvious jurisdiction over a woman’s body issue.  But anyone taking that jurisdiction stance should at least own what is really happening.  It is killing an innocent human.  Any argument saying otherwise is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There is certainly a need for affirmation among this group. Probably a little anger and resentment for their situations. In their minds they’re intellectually superior to most Americans yet physically or financially inferior to an extent. They failed to learn the life lesson that life isn’t fair or equal. Most Americans play the hand they’re dealt and reach some level of happiness. This crowd tends to blame politicians and dissenting opinions for their situations. I despise Biden and all his dumbass policies. Policies that certainly force me to spend more for less. That said he hasn’t stopped me from making more money and buying house. Trump was a narcissistic asshole but he didn’t hold a damn aw poster in here down. I was here for 10 years before I made 10 post. Why? Because I had goals and better ways to pass the time. These dudes had rather report a violation on a reply to their 10000 post vs take positive change in advancing their own personal situations 

I'm not angry about nor do I resent my situation.  I just think you and some others are frequently abrasive, insult/demean others, and intentionally try to be controversial just for the lolz or whatever.

I'm not physically inferior (to whom, I'm not exactly sure--you or other posters on the board?  But whatever...), nor am I struggling financially or in my career.  The lesson that "life isn't fair" is a) a silly one, and b) one that doesn't even have to be true.  But, anyway, my family was "upper lower class"/"lower middle class" while I was growing up.  I grew up in a very conservative, traditional Southern setting, in a church-going family.  Neither of my parents went to college (and there's some debate as to whether my dad actually finished high school) and both had blue collar/administrative jobs their entire careers.  They worked hard and made some sacrifices for my brother and me along the way, allowing us to have some level of success (however one chooses to define that for themselves).  

So, again, just like with cals (who is I assume your alt account?  Or not?  Doesn't really matter), you are basically wrong across the board, at least as it applies to me. 

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Abortions have been around for ages and it will always exist.  But a good starting point would be for people to acknowledge that it is tragic and it should be as rare as possible.

I just can’t begin to process the cavalier dismissive stance that it’s not a big deal and that there is not really an innocent living human getting killed.

The bottom line is we probably cannot really resolve the obvious jurisdiction over a woman’s body issue.  But anyone taking that jurisdiction stance should at least own what is really happening.  It is killing an innocent human.  Any argument saying otherwise is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Yes most these libs are too damn dumb to know in RvW didn’t deny that they were baby killing. It was stated that abortions should be rarely used and predominantly to protect the life of the mother. 

17 minutes ago, mmc said:

95% of conservatives' policies are rooted in somehow defining groups of people as lesser and insignificant, my friend.  Do some reading.