• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

22 minutes ago, Katie said:

I've noticed (and it hasn't changed much in the long time I've been gone) that men come here to be as outrageous as possible to try and get their ego stroked by other men... So yeah, the "gay" and "woman" insults aren't surprising.

the juvenile factor here has grown by quite a bit since you last visited.

caveat emptor.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

Interesting. I stand corrected. And I apologize for accusing you of spreading misinformation.

It seems a technical error resulted in 72,000 non-COVID deaths being counted as COVID deaths. I thought you were referring to the conspiracy early in the pandemic that hospitals were intentionally lying about COVID death totals.

43 minutes ago, Katie said:

I've noticed (and it hasn't changed much in the long time I've been gone) that men come here to be as outrageous as possible to try and get their ego stroked by other men... So yeah, the "gay" and "woman" insults aren't surprising.

Or it's just a bunch of immature dudes screwing around.

Some of y'all take this stuff waaaaay too seriously.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Ironic that Bauer the The Babies are the victims and yet those advocating against them are claiming the high moral ground.

Yep because calling a grown man a girl on social media is much more serious than ripping an infant to shreds or extortion. 

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Or it's just a bunch of immature dudes screwing around.

Some of y'all take this stuff waaaaay too seriously.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's a politics sub-section of a baseball message board filled with anonymous internet people.

That should be enough right there to tell you the level of discourse you could come to expect.

Same kind of crap happens on the main forum and the Hangout Forum. So much so that Chuck had to play Daddy and remind us of the rules yesterday.

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Ironic that Bauer the The Babies are the victims and yet those advocating against them are claiming the high moral ground.

Hey, I heard this song the other day: 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Same kind of crap happens on the main forum and the Hangout Forum. So much so that Chuck had to play Daddy and remind us of the rules yesterday.

I mean moderating the main board more strictly is understandable. And it's Chuck's site, he can do what he wants with it.

But I find the politics board entertaining and it often brings me a laugh. And that's often because of the absurdity that can come from it.

It's like getting drunk in Cals garage and talking about what you would do if you ran the country. Not that I would know or anything.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

I mean moderating the main board more strictly is understandable. And it's Chuck's site, he can do what he wants with it.

But I find the politics board entertaining and it often brings me a laugh. And that's often because of the absurdity that can come from it.

It's like getting drunk in Cals garage and talking about what you would do if you ran the country. Not that I would know or anything.

yes honestly I get a good laugh out of most people. 

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't think the AW politics board will be resolving any political issues anytime soon. So what's the point? You can follow the rules of the cambridge union and police the discourse or you can have free reign and have fun with it.

I mean myself and a few others have quite often offered some sound political solutions 

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The right to an abortion is already in the CA state constitution.  Overturning Roe would have zero impact on abortion in CA.   The left doesn’t exactly like to advertise this because they want people afraid.  It’s just a whole lot easier to get votes from people you have freaking out in fear.

all of the people who are losing their mud over this don't seem to understand that it will now become a state issue. several states will keep abortion and some will limit it or do away with it, but it's not going away.

i've seen multiple pictures of protestors with coat hangars and talking about the handmaid's tale, like we're going back into the 1200s over this. it's just silly.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Because there is one "man" on a personal quest right now to rid AW of all the distastefulness.  "Fun" is not something that is considered essential after the cleansing. 

I'm proud to say that I've become probably 15% more retarded in the last 6 years due to the politics forum.

And I have you to thank for that.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm proud to say that I've become probably 15% more retarded in the last 6 years due to the politics forum.

And I have you to thank for that.

Just quoting you, since you quoted cals, allowing me to see his last post.  Cals, if you're referring to me with the "one man quest" thing, I'll just say that I was not the first/only person to reach out.  There had apparently been a few others before I said anything.  Make of that what you will.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

all of the people who are losing their mud over this don't seem to understand that it will now become a state issue. several states will keep abortion and some will limit it or do away with it, but it's not going away.

i've seen multiple pictures of protestors with coat hangars and talking about the handmaid's tale, like we're going back into the 1200s over this. it's just silly.

And the governor is now talking about adding another layer of explicit language to the Sate Constitution in the form of an amendment.

More politics at its core.  The right for a woman to get an abortion on CA is already there but the left literally wants to scare people further by pretending the language isn’t there and needs to be added.

The older I get the more pathetically obvious it is that politicians on the left always default to being perpetually emotionally exploitative (and flat out mean) to women and minorities in exchange for perpetual power.

You either buy their fully phony interest in sticking up for these groups or you clearly see how phony it is and see it is nothing more than their path to gaining and holding power.

The saddest part of all is how they have convinced women and minorities that run-of-the-mill everyday normal people who are politically conservative hate them.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

Sort of my thoughts on the issue.  Been staying out of it until something actually happens.  Wanna race?