• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yes. Others, including myself, have been ridiculous. One time this guy named @calsalso posted something ridiculous 

I edited my post.

I thought you were making a comment about female posters. 

Spoiler

btw, nice cover 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I edited my post.

I thought you were making a comment about female posters. 

Hide contents

btw, nice cover 

I forgot about YV and I honestly think we could use some female perspective in here 

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think he may be older so it's possible menopause is setting in. 

For the record, I've never called you slow or stupid. So I expect you to have my back.

(I know this post is about jsnpritchett but the truth stands.)

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

For the record, I've never called you slow or stupid. So I expect you to have my back.

That's fair. I got you but please agree to no more Taylor Swift gifs 

Edited by Jason

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I think he may be older so it's possible menopause is setting in. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

1 hour ago, Jason said:

You know he's going to give you a trolling emoji for this 

I have cals and some others on mute, so I don't see a lot of what's posted here.  I think there's a lot of really sick crap posted on this board in particular and on the site in general, but hey, if you guys think it's funny and it somehow makes your day better, ok then.  If you want to insult me/joke about me, I guess go for it?  It honestly doesn't really bother me.  What's more troubling is that some of you apparently either really do hold these disturbing beliefs or you're playing edgelord roles in an attempt to seem cool.  Either scenario is just kind of sad, really.  I've intentionally not actually revealed all that much about my personal life, so the "jokes" directed at me more often than not don't remotely apply.

I'm sure this post will just lead to 57 other replies and insults, which will kinda just prove my overall feeling about a lot of what's posted here. 

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I have cals and some others on mute, so I don't see a lot of what's posted here.  I think there's a lot of really sick crap posted on this board in particular and on the site in general, but hey, if you guys think it's funny and it somehow makes your day better, ok then.  If you want to insult me/joke about me, I guess go for it?  It honestly doesn't really bother me.  What's more troubling is that some of you apparently either really do hold these disturbing beliefs or you're playing edgelord roles in an attempt to seem cool.  Either scenario is just kind of sad, really.  I've intentionally not actually revealed all that much about my personal life, so the "jokes" directed at me more often than not don't remotely apply.

I'm sure this post will just lead to 57 other replies and insults, which will kinda just prove my overall feeling about a lot of what's posted here. 

Yeah, I really don't understand the personal attack stuff, and I'm glad Chuck called it out in his reaffirming of the rules.

Calling dudes "gay" or "woman" is a 5th grade insult. It's not even clever. I'm leaning toward ignoring cals for a while just so he can talk to himself for 50% of his posts (I've already ignored his other account).

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I really don't understand the personal attack stuff, and I'm glad Chuck called it out in his reaffirming of the rules.

Calling dudes "gay" or "woman" is a 5th grade insult. It's not even clever. I'm leaning toward ignoring cals for a while just so he can talk to himself for 50% of his posts (I've already ignored his other account).

I've noticed (and it hasn't changed much in the long time I've been gone) that men come here to be as outrageous as possible to try and get their ego stroked by other men... So yeah, the "gay" and "woman" insults aren't surprising.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Los Angeles County backs effort making the county a safe haven for women seeking abortions - ABC7 Los Angeles

Why are they even protesting in LA? Seems to be a big waste of time or just an excuse to act poorly. 

there ya go. this should help the SCOTUS change its' mind, right?

nevermind that CA will pass legislation to keep abortion legal here.

20 minutes ago, Katie said:

I've noticed (and it hasn't changed much in the long time I've been gone) that men come here to be as outrageous as possible to try and get their ego stroked by other men... So yeah, the "gay" and "woman" insults aren't surprising.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Trevor Bauer threads.