• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

7 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

And?  Did you actually read the article?  If so, let me know what impact the website's overall political leaning has to do with the excerpts and historical data that were cited.  Thanks.

In case you needed any further proof that the modern anti-abortion movement is an outgrowth of many centuries of virulent misogyny and violence against women

This is the first sentence. I stopped reading right after it. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

In all seriousness I never actually believed that, just FYI. But it's in my nature and part of my job to never fully close a door.

It's not like there's never been a democrat to sodomize and murder 30 young boys and bury them under his house. Just watched the John Gacy stuff on Netflix last weekend. yuck.

44 minutes ago, St1ck said:

It may end up being him but it's pretty careless to throw his name out there unless he has proof. 

When have these anti-MSM types ever been concerned about journalistic integrity?

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

What does the Constitution say?

i don't believe the constitution says anything about releasing an opinion that is a work in progress (draft) and hasn't been officially decided by the court.