• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Are you an ancient aliens guy? My father-in-law's girlfriend is one of those. She also believes in the 5G towers stuff but uses a 5G phone.

Kind of. I don't buy it wholesale, and that show just shot-guns everything out there ("And if so, then maybe..."). But I've gone down many conspiracy rabbit holes and am, at least, open to a variety of non-mainstream views. 

3 minutes ago, cals said:

You were bragging about shit you thought would make us think you are clever.  But it has the opposite effect.  It’s funny.

Dude, you're making stuff up, and as usual confusing your own little view with the collective. You're the only person on this site that constantly calls everyone stupid. Yes, it is ironic.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope more Supreme Court opinion drafts get leaked. Why should it all be done with so much secrecy? 

Because they are incomplete?  What purpose does it serve to release incomplete court rulings? You do know once they are finished with them they become available to the public right? 

Just now, Jason said:

Because they are incomplete?  What purpose does it serve to release incomplete court rulings? You do know once they are finished with them they become available to the public right? 

What does the Constitution say?

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The only reason this was leaked now is to intimidate one or more of the majority to change their minds.

The left will not countenance any rolling back of abortion rights.

I originally thought that but I don't think the other justices are that big of pussies to waiver in their opinions. I'm believe with this being done to influence the midterms and distract from all the other messes going on right now that would hurt the Dems. They were on track to lose big in the midterms so desperate times call for desperate measures 

The screeching over this is pretty entertaining sometimes.

The supreme court was acting well outside its scope to hold the position that states which outlaw abortion are violating an individuals right to due process of law. Just absurd.

Justice Byron White argued correctly that the doctrine of substantive due process gives the court too much power over the governance of the nation.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

I originally thought that but I don't think the other justices are that big of pussies to waiver in their opinions. I'm believe with this being done to influence the midterms and distract from all the other messes going on right now that would hurt the Dems. They were on track to lose big in the midterms so desperate times call for desperate measures 

It won't be enough. I see all these people on Twitter saying the Rs just lost the midterms, and while I wish that were true, I'm pretty sure it's not.

2 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

And?  Did you actually read the article?  If so, let me know what impact the website's overall political leaning has to do with the excerpts and historical data that were cited.  Thanks.

He's using my own tactics against me so he can justify posting Breitbart and Daily Wire content.