• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

21 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's all coming together now

I also prefer cats to dogs, eat almost entirely organic foods, meditate, think extraterrestrials have been around for all of human history, like IPAs, believe in any and all kinds of sexuality between consenting adults, am a free speech absolutist, vote third party, don't trust anything coming out of the mainstream media. I also believe in the soul, the cock and pussy, and the small of a woman's back, but I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and JFK was killed by the mob and/or CIA.

Edited by Angelsjunky

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I also prefer cats to dogs, eat almost entirely organic foods, meditate, believe JFK was killed by the mob and CIA, think extraterrestrials have been around for all of human history, like IPAs, believe in any and all kinds of sexuality between consenting adults, am a free speech absolutist, vote third party, don't trust anything coming out of the mainstream media. I also believe in the soul, the cock and pussy, and the small of a woman's back.

Are you an ancient aliens guy? My father-in-law's girlfriend is one of those. She also believes in the 5G towers stuff but uses a 5G phone.

7 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

I also prefer cats to dogs, eat almost entirely organic foods, meditate, think extraterrestrials have been around for all of human history, like IPAs, believe in any and all kinds of sexuality between consenting adults, am a free speech absolutist, vote third party, don't trust anything coming out of the mainstream media. I also believe in the soul, the cock and pussy, and the small of a woman's back, but I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and JFK was killed by the mob and/or CIA.

tsdr 

Just now, cals said:

Naw, I just find it funny how dumb people say shit that they think is gonna make the rest of us go “ooooo they’re so smart!” when anyone with decent intelligence just rolls their eyes and thinks “what a dumbass.”

Anyone with decent intelligence knows that wasn't what I was doing. But feel free to keep endorsing your own myopia.