• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

You should be embarrassed by this post, but from reading your others in this thread, I'm guessing you won't be.  Really just pitiful.  

I have absolutely no reason to be, I’m completely unapologetic about this issue.  I’ve always found the practice to be disgusting and I really don’t understand why that’s so controversial .  

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

In other words an anti abortion law is unconstitutional.  It’s not actually a law itself.  So I’ll ask you the same question.  Do you believe anti abortion laws are legitimate and not massive overreaches of state power ?

No, because I think it is a state's issue. Let the legislators, elected by the people, write the laws. The SCOTUS justices are not elected by the people so they are not our representatives and do not speak for us. For them to add abortion to the constitution was wrong to begin with. 

Just now, mmc said:

I have absolutely no reason to be, I’m completely unapologetic about this issue.  I’ve always found the practice to be disgusting and I really don’t understand why that’s so controversial .  

It is really quite simple. Different people believe different things. 

1 minute ago, mmc said:

But you're unable to articulate your stance without throwing in homophobic language/slurs? What is wrong with you? Seriously. 

7 minutes ago, cals said:

I’d probably get two other large people and sew you and them ass to mouth and make you walk around my yard in your hands and knees.

I watched the Human Centipede and I felt like some of my humanity was forever lost after watching it. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

You support abortions? 

*makes homophobic comment* 

That is just...so on point for conservatives.

Lol I’m pro life and against ass fucking. Call me crazy but I believe we should destroy life or take it in the ass. My views were mainstream views until the libs of the 60s began enjoying both activities 

Just now, Jason said:

No, because I think it is a state's issue. Let the legislators, elected by the people, write the laws. The SCOTUS justices are not elected by the people so they are not our representatives and do not speak for us. For them to add abortion to the constitution was wrong to begin with. 

I genuinely don’t understand this states rights shit.  What difference does it make if it’s the state house or DC  ? How does this distinction process in your brain.  Like the absolute power of many American states is so large.  What are you talking about man.  

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I genuinely don’t understand this states rights shit.  What difference does it make if it’s the state house or DC  ? How does this distinction process in your brain.  Like the absolute power of many American states is so large.  What are you talking about man.  

Jason has a boner for all the classic Republican talking points.

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

But you're unable to articulate your stance without throwing in homophobic language/slurs? What is wrong with you? Seriously. 

It wouldn’t be an AW Politics board debate if someone didn’t