• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Well look at Captain Fiber over here.

c*nt.

My diet is shitty so it isn't that. I do take a good probiotic daily so that is helpful. I took a dump a few hours ago with three large logs. I felt a little euphoric afterwards, like my colon was completely cleaned out. I also go at least twice a day. 

Lol these fucking losers swearing up and down about election fraud and all the other shit right wingers talk about and now they’re worried about legitimacy of a government institution.  The entire conservatives project for the last 50 years has been facilitating the collapse off all public institutions.  You fucking dick heads are so close.  Shut the fuck up.   Lmao. 

Haven’t read anything since I posted the tweet but abortion is absolutely disgusting and I’m so glad to hear this news.  California is still ran by people are morally inept so it won’t matter here though.  Seriously don’t know where the fuck we went wrong to where this has become something supported by anyone, let alone the majority

1 minute ago, mmc said:

Haven’t read anything since I posted the tweet but abortion is absolutely disgusting and I’m so glad to hear this news.  California is still ran by people are morally inept so it won’t matter here though.  Seriously don’t know where the fuck we went wrong to where this has become something supported by anyone, let alone the majority

Lol

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol these fucking losers swearing up and down about election fraud and all the other shit right wingers talk about and now they’re worried about legitimacy of a government institution.  The entire conservatives project for the last 50 years has been facilitating the collapse off all public institutions.  You fucking dick heads are so close.  Shut the fuck up.   Lmao. 

I think we can handle the idea that this is a controversial decision and that leaking a decision is wrong.  I don't see how this is in anyway a "pick a side" issue.

As far as the decision, yes R v W was a horrible overreach by  SCOTUS, but I think the train has left the station and that the last 20 years have shown much better ways for people to deal with the issue of abortion.

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

Lol

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Wait.  Explain how a women making a decision with her doctor as the law of the land is a massive overreach and what ? The state legislature in Alabama interfering in that deeply intimate and personal affair is not ? 

The decision made a law, which SCOTUS is not supposed to do. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Wait.  Explain how a women making a decision with her doctor as the law of the land is a massive overreach and what ? The state legislature in Alabama interfering in that deeply intimate and personal affair is not ? 

Government interference is fine as long as it agrees with their politics.

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Abortion is not in the constitution so it shouldn't be a federal law. This is what the 10th amendment was written for. Now is it overreach by the state of Alabama, that's a legit argument.