• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Why are we even talking about abortions that late.  It’s such a bullshit pretend thing . It simply does not happen unless the fetus is completely fucked. 

Because you have one side that thinks a two-celled embryo should have the same rights as my 8-month-old baby. And you have another side that won't even discuss third-trimester abortion bans.

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Tulsi Gabbard is a reactionary fraud and you fucking know it.  Jesus Christ reference almost anyone else. 

I remain uncertain about Tulsi, but understand that my view on politicians is very cynical: I think they're ALL frauds. And I mean all of them, even my once-beloved Bernie. Maybe one or two (such as Bernie) have an inkling of caring about what they say they care about, but I think most are--at best--just going through the motions and playing their role in the ruling class distraction play that politics is.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yep. Tulsi stuck to Putin's guns on that issue.

You been watching Maddow lately? You mean because Tulsi advocates for a peace agreement, rather than using Ukraine as cannon fodder in the US/NATO proxy war against Russia?

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This is true. And even more tragically, kids growing up in shitty situations. But conservatives are very consistent and holistic in their views so I'm confident they'll do what's necessary to ensure more children don't suffer and live in squalor.

Come on man, who is consistent?

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Because you have one side that thinks a two-celled embryo should have the same rights as my 8-month-old baby. And you have another side that won't even discuss third-trimester abortion bans.

Yes, this. 

But I kind of think Under is right, that it is a distraction - not unlike identity politics in general. There's a kernel of a real issue there, but it is what "they" want us to be focused on.

I think that a late term abortion ban on a healthy fetus is acceptable once the fetus is viable.  I believe that there are enough people out there who cannot conceive that nearly all of these very rare instances can be taken care of.  And if not then yes the state must step in.   But anything beyond that is an insane violation of personal autonomy.