• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I really don't have a dog in this fight and it's an issue I really don't care about as it doesn't impact me in the least. This issue is about as divided 50/50 as anything else and always has been. It never should have been legalized on a federal level in the first place. 

Yes it should have been.  The fucking church bitch doesn’t get to intervene in someones life. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Another thing that I hope a lot of you guys consider is think about how the democrats have been demanding you vote for them solely on their issue.  Only the democrats will protect Roe V Wade.  Literally they’ve run on this for 25 years.  And here we have the final abject pathetic failure laid bare.  All the money they’ve raised off of that.  Now you see that they’ll use this to galvanize their base.  This is their cynicism in it’s most naked and obvious form.  They don’t give a fuck about pushing any policy.  They’re thrilled with this.  

Abortion will still be legal in all the blue states so they really didn't lie. 

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

70% say RvW shouldn't be overturned.

59% say abortion should be legal if you ask it that way:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/06/about-six-in-ten-americans-say-abortion-should-be-legal-in-all-or-most-cases/

I don’t get your anger? You have 0% chance of getting pregnant the way you’re doing it