• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

47 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

WTH.  I thought this was eradicated.  I wonder if this starts spreading rapidly, if the anti vaxxers will refuse the vaccine?

I wish we could trust our scientists nowadays. Don’t let the Bill Gates crowd fool you. These rich fuckers trying to vaccinate the world aren’t all that interested in saving Africans. Their searching for the fountain of youth for their own eternal well being. Finding these vaccines is just a huge science project in their quest. Most of the worlds’s governments are about population control and they’re not above doing it under the pretext of a vaccine. There is a fine line between effective vaccination protocols and over vaccination which can have counterproductive consequences.  Let’s be real. Bill Gayes isn’t funding ultrasounds for abortion candidates in an attempt to save a life. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Someone gives this story to the Washington examiner like 2 and half weeks before his primary election.  Lol like I was saying, they’re   trying to getting rid of him for spilling the beans on their druggie sex parties. 

Yes he fucked himself. There is a child abusing cult in our government but any whistle blower will be killed. He apparently has a lot of skeletons or being framed. Either way he’s done 

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@cals @Kotchman Hopefully you get your tickets before it sells out.

https://21studios.com/21-patriarch/

Screenshot_20220426-191201.png

My brother is generally an alpha outside his home. He’s a much better person than I am but probably lacks some toughness. he was the baby with better economic circumstances. He failed to establish his God given authority prior to marriage. He married a devout Baptist who has never had a sip of alcohol and attends church 3-4 days a week. Despite her Biblical knowledge she’s never submitted to his leadership. I imagine she witnessed her henpecked daddy bow to her fatass red neck mom. My poor brother lives a hard life of sleeping on the couch and eating out to avoid reality. He does it for his daughter. On the flip side my leadership hasn’t always been perfect but my authority was never in question. With that authority comes great responsibility. My wife basically married an underachieving selfish drunk. Once I was in my natural leadership position I turned things around. My job was a lot easier because my wife embraced her role and I never had to worry about a dysfunctional woman questioning my decisions. In the end we raised a pretty solid kid and are preparing a pretty nice home for future grandkids to enjoy. 
Be careful experimenting with Gods order. Your marriage may survive but your daughter is observing your example. She will either seek the male leader you aren’t way too early in life or attempt to neuter her husband. Either way the results aren’t good 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

My brother is generally an alpha outside his home. He’s a much better person than I am but probably lacks some toughness. he was the baby with better economic circumstances. He failed to establish his God given authority prior to marriage. He married a devout Baptist who has never had a sip of alcohol and attends church 3-4 days a week. Despite her Biblical knowledge she’s never submitted to his leadership. I imagine she witnessed her henpecked daddy bow to her fatass red neck mom. My poor brother lives a hard life of sleeping on the couch and eating out to avoid reality. He does it for his daughter. On the flip side my leadership hasn’t always been perfect but my authority was never in question. With that authority comes great responsibility. My wife basically married an underachieving selfish drunk. Once I was in my natural leadership position I turned things around. My job was a lot easier because my wife embraced her role and I never had to worry about a dysfunctional woman questioning my decisions. In the end we raised a pretty solid kid and are preparing a pretty nice home for future grandkids to enjoy. 
Be careful experimenting with Gods order. Your marriage may survive but your daughter is observing your example. She will either seek the male leader you aren’t way too early in life or attempt to neuter her husband. Either way the results aren’t good 

Sir this is an Applebee’s.

I’ve run across this picture/graphic twice in recent weeks. Can any of you confirm that this is what’s going on with student loans? Or is this all BS? 

If this is accurate, then this is basically loan sharking by the agency collecting the money, and it makes a whole lot more sense why people want complete loan forgiveness. This kind of interest being charged is immoral, and this ought to come to a screeching halt.

0D727C45-3CFE-4FB3-90B9-46DE961B118E.jpeg

Edited by Tank

4 hours ago, Tank said:

I’ve run across this picture/graphic twice in recent weeks. Can any of you confirm that this is what’s going on with student loans? Or is this all BS? 

If this is accurate, then this is basically loan sharking by the agency collecting the money, and it makes a whole lot more sense why people want complete loan forgiveness. This kind of interest being charged is immoral, and this ought to come to a screeching halt.

I have no idea if this is true or not. Student loans often have high interest rates because most students have no credit history or collateral for the loan company to give them a low rate. College is like any other goods or service. Imagine being a bank and loaning some 18 year old, who has no source of income, tens of thousands of dollars. What about loans of other things people bought that they couldn’t afford? Should those be forgiven too?

Edited by Jason

5 hours ago, Tank said:

The problem with this that we have no idea when this loan was being paid off. The borrower could be years behind on their payments, for example.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

Student loans often have high interest rates because most students have no credit history or collateral for the loan company to give them a low rate. College is like any other goods or service. Imagine being a bank and loaning some 18 year old, who has no source of income, tens of thousands of dollars.

This is why you don't lend them the money in the first place.  Banks and schools are as much to blame for all the debt in this area. 

This is why "cancelling" student debt is just political theater. It doesn't solve the actual issue of interest rates being absurd. 

Yeah, it would help a lot of people, but it will just make things worse for students going forward.

Unfortunately, Biden has to do it to give the Dems a hail mary at saving face in the midterms.

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Here is the thing.  There are two types of loans. Student loans backed by I think Fannie Mae, and then loans outside of the system.  The government backed loans have a low interest rate, and you don't begin paying till you finish school.  I think the first payment is 6 months after.  And I don't think you gain interest while you are in school.  These loans also are not bankruptable.  

Then you got these other loans that students get.  Credit cards, or loans to pay for food and housing and beer and such or any gap if you didn't qualify for financial aid.  There are no rules on these.  You miss a payment, then boom, 20% interest like a credit card.  The above sounds like that's the loans they got.  

It used to be, if people couldn't afford to go to college, they would wait and save up then go.  Now, people think it's a damn right that they go to college and if they can't afford it, they want everyone to pay for them to go.