• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You seriously have to be trolling.

Gaslighting is one of the key components of the GOP. 

And they're occasionally honest? Holy fuck dude. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

And no, I don't like the Dems either. But just...what the fuck.

Whats your opinion on Alinsky?

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Link?

Also, it's pretty hilarious how the NYT duped McCarthy. Released part of the recorded phone call, then asked him, "Did you ever ask Trump to resign?" Got him to vehemently deny it, then released the rest of the conversation where he said he asked Trump to resign.

With the mid terms coming up and the democrat’s majority in serious jeopardy you will see the media ramp up it’s game to help protect that majority.  The Republicans will make it easy for them too

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

For most of these guys the more dumb and obedient the better.  The role of most American legislative officers is to serve their donors.  Nothing else.  Also, I say that about dems because mostly they just constantly gas light their supposed constituency.  The GOP at least occasionally reveals what they’re actually about.  Demonic but sort of a slight degree of honesty occasionally. 

Ya they do.  Like teachers are molding kids into pedophiles, Mickey Mouse want's to make your kid a trans, I'm going to cause $4 billion in waste and find no brown people all for a donation. It isn't occasionally revealing what they are all about but the playbook. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

You seriously have to be trolling.

Gaslighting is one of the key components of the GOP. 

And they're occasionally honest? Holy fuck dude. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

And no, I don't like the Dems either. But just...what the fuck.

I’m not trolling at all.  To at least a limited degree the GOP does have a legislative and ideological agenda it actually does act on.  See their insane bullshit across the country vis a vis banning certain texts and now their thing is calling any teacher that like considers discussing sex ed a pedophile groomer.  Of course the reality is that tons of these people are projecting and it’s conservatives who often get caught up in weird pedo shit.  Certainly more often than the LGBTQ people they're always trying to demonize.  Fucking Dennis Hastert was their speaker of the house for like 8 years.  I could go on and on with examples.  They’re shameless.  

but my point is even if it is insane culture war shit for luke warm IQ chud morons.  Seriously, the dumbest most self indulged and self serving human beings that have ever walked the earth.  They are at least telling you - sometimes - what their actual agenda is.   The democrats just say things to appeal to their base and then don’t act at all largely.  See the environmental shit. How much do they talk about climate change.   So they say that stuff but then all over the country they mostly keep business as usual going.  Biden just recently (and quietly) completely reneged on the pledge to stop drilling on federal land.  Don’t get me started on what Newsom has done here in California.  They talk about BLM and reforming police.  Police budgets have risen substantively all over the country on democrat watch since the protests.  The GOP lies about this one as well FYI.  

I mean you can go down the list.  They’re somehow even more full of shit then their republicans counter parts.  Lol even the stimulus money.  They said $2000 - won in Georgia and immediately back pedaled.  Do you think dem voters would have been mad if they sent out 2000 dollar checks ?  The democrats are absolutely and totally committed to the status quo and the will of their monied donors.  Which is at odds with their constituency mostly.  They pay lip services to dumb fuck culture war issues that have no material importance. The GOP is on this track as well but those ends at least occasionally align with their base because conservative ideology particularly in the labor and economic area (related I know) is the ideology that is in the service of those donors.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Ya they do.  Like teachers are molding kids into pedophiles, Mickey Mouse want's to make your kid a trans, I'm going to cause $4 billion in waste and find no brown people all for a donation. It isn't occasionally revealing what they are all about but the playbook. 

Correct it’s all nonsense but this what their voters care about.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

The main idea with the groomer shit we keep hearing about now is the ultimate objective of destroying public schooling.  The conservatives are well on their way and will probably succeed.  Also plenty of so called “liberals” agree with this. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

If Disney isn’t attempting to push the gay trans agenda, what is their motive? 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The main idea with the groomer shit we keep hearing about now is the ultimate objective of destroying public schooling.  The conservatives are well on their way and will probably succeed.  Also plenty of so called “liberals” agree with this. 

Public education is the driving force of Marxism and essential in creating useful idiots. The ruling class isn’t going to let public schools die. 

If culture on television and in our schools isn’t driving the explosion of the trans gay population, what is? The left argues this is scientific and thus uncontrollable. However, their survival of the fittest argument implies species evolve to better survive. What other mammal has began to consistently mate with the opposite sex? What is the evolutionary benefit to homosexuality? Evolving into a species that can’t reproduce seems to be counter productive to survival. If sexual orientation and identification is truly generic, these genes are detrimental to our survival as a species. Shouldn’t we attempt to identify these genetic disorders in an attempt to preserve the human species ? I mean cooling the planet becomes a lot less important if we have an uncontrollable evolutionary flaw that prevents us from reproducing. 

13 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You may find this shocking, but the answer is money.

I don’t think it’s money at least in the short term.  Disney is so large that neither side is going to organize a large enough boycott to matter. IMO their objective is to change the social norms. Now they may be banking on the public schools to eventually graduate these demented moral reprobates into paying customers. At that point, they may be well positioned to serve the filth the next generation craves 

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I don’t think it’s money at least in the short term.  Disney is so large that neither side is going to organize a large enough boycott to matter. IMO their objective is to change the social norms. Now they may be banking on the public schools to eventually graduate these demented moral reprobates into paying customers. At that point, they may be well positioned to serve the filth the next generation craves 

Nope, it's definitely money.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Nope, it's definitely money.

I mean there stock is taking a beating. They’re certainly not alone and it isn’t solely cultural issues driving their stock down. That said I just don’t see an over the top LGBT program helps their bottom line

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I mean there stock is taking a beating. They’re certainly not alone and it isn’t solely cultural issues driving their stock down. That said I just don’t see an over the top LGBT program helps their bottom line

There is a very good chance that it doesn't, but they are betting that it does. Part of the issue for Disney is that they are getting caught up in the culture war to a level they did not anticipate, so this has taken on a life of its own that is completely detached from whatever rational business reasons they started out with.

9 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

There is a very good chance that it doesn't, but they are betting that it does. Part of the issue for Disney is that they are getting caught up in the culture war to a level they did not anticipate, so this has taken on a life of its own that is completely detached from whatever rational business reasons they started out with.

I think you are right in their beliefs. Most of the corporate world is fairly lib. They probably didn’t anticipate the backlash. You can insult cons in a lot of ways but attempts to harm our kids brings on a whole different side of outrage 

It’s funny how “small government” republicans are happy to completely throw that bullshit out the window the second there’s even a marginal level of disagreement with their political aims.  Perfectly displayed with the business between Disney and DeSantis and the Florida GOP.  Equally pathetic is watching liberals line up to cheer Disney going to war with DeSantis which basically would boil down to buying elections.  

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I think you are right in their beliefs. Most of the corporate world is fairly lib. They probably didn’t anticipate the backlash. You can insult cons in a lot of ways but attempts to harm our kids brings on a whole different side of outrage 

That's true, which is why Matt Gaetz is facing backlash from the GOP.

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

It’s funny how “small government” republicans are happy to completely throw that bullshit out the window the second there’s even a marginal level of disagreement with their political aims.  Perfectly displayed with the business between Disney and DeSantis and the Florida GOP.  Equally pathetic is watching liberals line up to cheer Disney going to war with DeSantis which basically would boil down to buying elections.  

You're trying so hard to be unbiased it's actually annoying the fuck out of me.

Very sad.