• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

I remember when Cable Music Channel was launched in 1984 and lasted about a month. The Post Group hired a bunch of editors, tape operators and extra operations staff along with a live production studio and a month later most of them were laid off. 

CNN+ would require a huge staff to run 24/7 content and few will be absorbed back into CNN. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

McCarthy calls NYT reporting on Trump-bashing ‘totally false’ | The Hill
https://thehill.com/news/house/3275894-mccarthy-calls-nyt-reporting-on-trump-bashing-totally-false/

”The New York Times’ reporting on me is totally false and wrong,” McCarthy said in a statement Thursday. “It comes as no surprise that the corporate media is obsessed with doing everything it can to further a liberal agenda. This promotional book tour is no different. If the reporters were interested in truth why would they ask for comment after the book was printed?”

Oops.

Leaked Audio Shows McCarthy Really Did Want Trump Out After Jan. 6 Riot
https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-audio-shows-kevin-mccarthy-really-did-want-donald-trump-out-after-jan-6-capitol-riot?via=twitter_page

15 hours ago, St1ck said:

McCarthy calls NYT reporting on Trump-bashing ‘totally false’ | The Hill
https://thehill.com/news/house/3275894-mccarthy-calls-nyt-reporting-on-trump-bashing-totally-false/

”The New York Times’ reporting on me is totally false and wrong,” McCarthy said in a statement Thursday. “It comes as no surprise that the corporate media is obsessed with doing everything it can to further a liberal agenda. This promotional book tour is no different. If the reporters were interested in truth why would they ask for comment after the book was printed?”

Oops.

Leaked Audio Shows McCarthy Really Did Want Trump Out After Jan. 6 Riot
https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-audio-shows-kevin-mccarthy-really-did-want-donald-trump-out-after-jan-6-capitol-riot?via=twitter_page

But Democrats lie too.

It shouldn’t be news that establishment reps hate Trump. If they liked trump , his case would have been heard and overturned by the SCOTUS. Not a bad strategy by the media to expose this. I imagine they’re trying to further disenfranchise potential rep voters this fall

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

It shouldn’t be news that establishment reps hate Trump. If they liked trump , his case would have been heard and overturned by the SCOTUS. Not a bad strategy by the media to expose this. I imagine they’re trying to further disenfranchise potential rep voters this fall

Or just another sycophant who got his mouth caught in the cookie jar. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Or just another sycophant who got his mouth caught in the cookie jar. 

I’m pretty sure he and 90% of reps have said similar things. A sitting representative that dislikes criticizes an ex President and lies about it really isn’t news worthy most years. It’s a story now because the Dem house may be in jeopardy. 

22 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m pretty sure he and 90% of reps have said similar things. A sitting representative that dislikes criticizes an ex President and lies about it really isn’t news worthy most years. It’s a story now because the Dem house may be in jeopardy. 

Lol at “may be”

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

See Jason I'd respect you more if you weren't here high-fiving a character of a Republican played by a racist moderate.

Lol. Your big ass probably doesn’t speak to a minority once a week. When you learn another language, marry , and father a minority child talk to me. Jacking off to black girls after Taco Bell 5 nights a week doesn’t make you the white MLK

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

What even are you

Listen man I tell you guys what I think im observing and hope to be objective.  I’m not commenting on the dignity or justness of either party in this particular case.  And I have never been shy about sharing my political views. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The democrats probably lie more. 

Link?

Also, it's pretty hilarious how the NYT duped McCarthy. Released part of the recorded phone call, then asked him, "Did you ever ask Trump to resign?" Got him to vehemently deny it, then released the rest of the conversation where he said he asked Trump to resign.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Link?

Also, it's pretty hilarious how the NYT duped McCarthy. Released part of the recorded phone call, then asked him, "Did you ever ask Trump to resign?" Got him to vehemently deny it, then released the rest of the conversation where he said he asked Trump to resign.

It’s called misremembering when the dems lie. 

9 hours ago, arch stanton said:

At the risk of stealing Adam's thunder on this....if you're finding any virtue in any politician then you're cherry picking at HoF level 

Reminded me of my basketball league attempts.  This was pretty much me, I'm open! 

image.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Link?

For most of these guys the more dumb and obedient the better.  The role of most American legislative officers is to serve their donors.  Nothing else.  Also, I say that about dems because mostly they just constantly gas light their supposed constituency.  The GOP at least occasionally reveals what they’re actually about.  Demonic but sort of a slight degree of honesty occasionally. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

30 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I say that about dems because mostly they just constantly gas light their supposed constituency.  The GOP at least occasionally reveals what they’re actually about.  Demonic but sort of a slight degree of honesty occasionally. 

You seriously have to be trolling.

Gaslighting is one of the key components of the GOP. 

And they're occasionally honest? Holy fuck dude. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

And no, I don't like the Dems either. But just...what the fuck.