• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I have been hearing this shit.  I know educators and likely a few here that should call out this stupidity. It doesn't matter though because you are only a character playing a role.  I am wondering if maybe your schooling as a child should be brought into question.  You are like a Branco who can't color. 

Should, but don't.

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

I have been hearing this shit.  I know educators and likely a few here that should call out this stupidity. It doesn't matter though because you are only a character playing a role.  I am wondering if maybe your schooling as a child should be brought into question.  You are like a Branco who can't color. 

Well I did get detention for disrespecting Honest Abe with my unintentional poor coloring. Hell in my house boys didn’t color and shit. It wasn’t the way to make pops proud. Win a game or fight and there would likely be a stop at store for a soda or baseball cards etc

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Well I did get detention for disrespecting Honest Abe with my unintentional poor coloring. Hell in my house boys didn’t color and shit. It wasn’t the way to make pops proud. Win a game or fight and there would likely be a stop at store for a soda or baseball cards etc

I did detention with the Rifleman's kid and one of Gilligan's kids.  They always had weed. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Only famous kid in my class was Eric Church. He’s a big puss but he’s made it rich off playing an outlaw

We had a lot of celebrity kids at my school, Marsha Brady even was there.  The biggest kid celebrity though was the kid who went trans after going to Disneyland. 

21 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

We had a lot of celebrity kids at my school, Marsha Brady even was there.  The biggest kid celebrity though was the kid who went trans after going to Disneyland. 

I heard about that while watching Newsmax. Walked into the park with a 9 inch hog. Went on Mr Toad's Wild Ride once. Excited with a mangina.

47 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I did detention with the Rifleman's kid and one of Gilligan's kids.  They always had weed. 

It would have been cooler had you said you went to school with Gilligan so we could make jokes about your age 

Democrats pressure Biden to back off Title 42 decision

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3272362-democrats-pressure-biden-to-back-off-title-42-decision/

Democrats on Capitol Hill, fearing a deluge of migrants at the southern border this summer, are pressuring President Biden to back off his decision to lift the Trump-era Title 42 order next month.  

Democrats in tough races publicly criticized Biden’s decision earlier this month, but now the pushback is growing to include the president’s moderate allies such as Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Gary Peters (D-Mich.).  

Democratic aides on Monday suggested the administration should postpone the date for lifting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention order, which is now set for May 23, to give themselves more time to craft a plan to deal with an expected surge in migration. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Democrats pressure Biden to back off Title 42 decision

https://thehill.com/news/senate/3272362-democrats-pressure-biden-to-back-off-title-42-decision/

Democrats on Capitol Hill, fearing a deluge of migrants at the southern border this summer, are pressuring President Biden to back off his decision to lift the Trump-era Title 42 order next month.  

Democrats in tough races publicly criticized Biden’s decision earlier this month, but now the pushback is growing to include the president’s moderate allies such as Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Gary Peters (D-Mich.).  

Democratic aides on Monday suggested the administration should postpone the date for lifting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention order, which is now set for May 23, to give themselves more time to craft a plan to deal with an expected surge in migration. 

I can't think of one good reason why they want to move away from Title 42. Covid aside, it is good for border security 

Edited by Jason

9 minutes ago, mmc said:

This weirdly doesn’t seem to be the consensus opinion, but you even have thoughts of helping children make sex changes, you have some serious underlying issues, and if you actually do it, you should be in jail

Actually do what?

Well, certainly there's a significant difference between accepting and being supportive of your child's "identity" and openly allowing for them to get sex changing procedures. I mean just talking about that sounds completely fucked up, and I fully support LGBTQ rights.

31 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well, certainly there's a significant difference between accepting and being supportive of your child's "identity" and openly allowing for them to get sex changing procedures. I mean just talking about that sounds completely fucked up, and I fully support LGBTQ rights.

Did she mention sex change operations for children, I must have missed that part.  

4 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Did she mention sex change operations for children, I must have missed that part.  

Probably not. I didn't bother watching it since it's almost certainly taken out of context to give conservatives a boner.