• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

14 minutes ago, nate said:

The CIA, FBI, and National Intelligence agency have all testified that Russia meddled in the election.  Only your cod piece won't admit it.

@mtangelsfan the Pearl Harbor thing was over the top, I posted it for the first half, which is appalling.  Whether you and all your Republican buddies want to admit it, a foreign country attacked us and influenced our election.

I can't figure out why Republicans are so afraid to admit it, must have something to do with feeling so pathetic for being so gullible and easily manipulated.

I am not a Republican.  I didn't vote for Trump.  

Love you Nate.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Not like killing hundreds of our military. 

I don’t disagree in that aspect, though I certainly think it warrants significant action on our part, at a minimum understanding just how vulnerable our voting systems are.

Lot people who are willing to go to great lengths to put voter id and other mechanisms in the name of election integrity who are suddenly awfully quiet on the subject when it comes to a foreign power potentially hacking our voting system. 

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

I don’t disagree in that aspect, though I certainly think it warrants significant action on our part, at a minimum understanding just how vulnerable our voting systems are.

Lot people who are willing to go to great lengths to put voter id and other mechanisms in the name of election integrity who are suddenly awfully quiet on the subject when it comes to a foreign power potentially hacking our voting system. 

They have to keep their racist base happy, while also ensuring they keep getting an assist from their Russian buddies.

17 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

And what does "meddled in our election" mean?

You can say the French media meddled in our election by posting anti Trump cartoons.

That means zero without some context.

Cartoon <> stealing data and then coordinating releases with campaign, or attempting to hack voting systems. But I’m sure even you know that. 

15 minutes ago, red321 said:

What do you propose?  

6 minutes ago, nate said:

Sanctions and a threat of military action if they do not cease their efforts.

Very level minded approach. Maybe one day your daughter will be on the front lines with her M-4 on the ready, protecting our voting system.

14 minutes ago, red321 said:

Cartoon <> stealing data and then coordinating releases with campaign, or attempting to hack voting systems. But I’m sure even you know that. 

Well duh. That was an example of what "election meddling" could mean on the other end of the spectrum.

Your theory of "stealing data and coordinating releases" is just that, a theory. There are absolutely zero facts to back it up. Bureaucrats use very careful language to insinuate things like this while still being able to back out of it in the end if the facts that eventually come out don't favor their narrative. In the end, this carefully created narrative of Russian collusion is incredibly beneficial to Trump's opponents.

But i'm sure even you know that.

14 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

What do you propose?  

True bipartisan effort on

1) what, if anything, really happened in 2016. and not just at federal level. 

2) analyzing voting systems and coming up with a single nation wide system, full paper backup, post election reviews to ensure integrity (e.g sample size reviews across nation to see if there were irregularities that would warrant more detailed analysis). Bipartisan team should come up with recommendations. Congress should fund to modernize voting systems nationwide.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well duh. That was an example of what "election meddling" could mean on the other end of the spectrum.

Your theory of "stealing data and coordinating releases" is just that, a theory. There are absolutely zero facts to back it up. Bureaucrats use very careful language to insinuate things like this while still being able to back out of it in the end if the facts that eventually come out don't favor their narrative. In the end, this carefully created narrative of Russian collusion is incredibly beneficial to Trump's opponents.

But i'm sure even you know that.

It was an attempt to marginalize what potentially occurred by giving a ridiculous example of something else. To use the Pearl Harbor analogy...it was like suggesting throwing a rock at a battleship was the same as bombong the harbor. 

5 minutes ago, red321 said:

It was an attempt to marginalize what potentially occurred by giving a ridiculous example of something else. To use the Pearl Harbor analogy...it was like suggesting throwing a rock at a battleship was the same as bombong the harbor. 

No, it was an attempt to make you realize that "election meddling" is a very vague term that could mean a million different things.

10 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, it was an attempt to make you realize that "election meddling" is a very vague term that could mean a million different things.

And if what Russia was accused of was publishing cartoons trump wouldn’t have to obstruct the investigation. So again, your assertion is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, red321 said:

And if what Russia was accused of was publishing cartoons trump wouldn’t have to obstruct the investigation. So again, your assertion is ridiculous. 

Trump hasn't obstructed jack shit.

Saying the Russians "hacked our election" works so well for the Dems because they can insinuate that Trump was the beneficiary of some big time shit, like really big bad stuff, but without actually being specific about what it is. It's so, so incredibly dirty, and people like you eat it right up.

32 minutes ago, nate said:

Your administration would rather do it for oil and to stop the super bad guys riding camels with M16s.

I would like to stop the people attacking our democracy.

Maybe you should start with the DNC that fixed the vote for their pre-chosen candidate that lost in the general election. Had democracy prevailed in the primaries maybe the outcome would have been different.

19 hours ago, Blarg said:

Maybe you should start with the DNC that fixed the vote for their pre-chosen candidate that lost in the general election. Had democracy prevailed in the primaries maybe the outcome would have been different.

Yeah, that forced all those people to vote for Trump.

Hey, how's that whole "republicans won't cooperate with Trump" thing going?