• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Jewayne Price, 22, was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol. 

Suspect in mall shooting that left 14 hurt may return to work under bail conditions

A South Carolina judge set a $25,000 bond for a suspect in a mall shooting on Saturday that left 14 people injured, according to the Columbia Police Department. 

Jewayne Price, 22, will be on house arrest but allowed to travel to and from work while wearing an ankle monitor if he posts bond. 

"We don’t believe this was random," Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said at a news conference. "We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire."

Price was previously arrested in June 2018 and charged with accessory before the fact following the shooting death of 17-year-old Amon Rice in Hopkins, South Carolina. The outcome of that is unclear. 

"We catch people, they serve a little bit of time, they get out and they get right back doing what they normally do and that’s commit crimes," Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said at a recent press conference. "The criminal justice system needs to do better."

15 minutes ago, Redondo said:
Jewayne Price, 22, was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol. 

Suspect in mall shooting that left 14 hurt may return to work under bail conditions

A South Carolina judge set a $25,000 bond for a suspect in a mall shooting on Saturday that left 14 people injured, according to the Columbia Police Department. 

Jewayne Price, 22, will be on house arrest but allowed to travel to and from work while wearing an ankle monitor if he posts bond. 

"We don’t believe this was random," Columbia Police Chief W.H. "Skip" Holbrook said at a news conference. "We believe they knew each other and something led to the gunfire."

Price was previously arrested in June 2018 and charged with accessory before the fact following the shooting death of 17-year-old Amon Rice in Hopkins, South Carolina. The outcome of that is unclear. 

"We catch people, they serve a little bit of time, they get out and they get right back doing what they normally do and that’s commit crimes," Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said at a recent press conference. "The criminal justice system needs to do better."

He kind of looks like a woman

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Was that a Trans? You guys run into more than me, just asking. 

Maybe because I’m a recent empty nester without a hobby other than watching tv. Hell you can’t turn on the tv. It’s been a competition the last 3 months of which company can display the most trans and fat women. Damn Fitbit has a fucking tranny pole dancing on their latest commercial. 

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, did you get your steps in?

You know I’ve lost 22lbs but really haven’t kicked off my workouts. I was considering a watch as a motivational tool. It sure won’t be a Fitbit now. I guess I’ll hang up some 1980s posters of hot chicks or something in my new home gym. 

30 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

You know I’ve lost 22lbs but really haven’t kicked off my workouts. I was considering a watch as a motivational tool. It sure won’t be a Fitbit now. I guess I’ll hang up some 1980s posters of hot chicks or something in my new home gym. 

I suggest the leggings and the Jane Fonda exercise CD to get to your weight goal.  Wearing a pussy hat will help you sweat. 

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Im not canceling anything.  I will condemn this bs as detrimental to individuals and society. This is an issue that should unite decent Americans and it simply doesn’t. 

In other words, cancel culture.