• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is bringing up "killing babies" in every thread a totally cool thing to do when referring to abortion?

Is he really an alt account of cals? If not what exactly is he? It's clearly not a serious account.

Suddenly we're supposed to take you seriously?

Anyway there are a few lunatics in the Spin Forum.

If that bothers you then stay away.

21 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is bringing up "killing babies" in every thread a totally cool thing to do when referring to abortion?

Is he really an alt account of cals? If not what exactly is he? It's clearly not a serious account.

I don't know who he is.  He is a troll for sure and honestly the poster he interacts most with is cals.  I don't think I have posted to him at all.  I think all of us recognize a troll.  Do you think he should be banned?   Or do you think his posts should be deleted?  If so, which posts?

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

I don't know who he is.  He is a troll for sure and honestly the poster he interacts most with is cals.  I don't think I have posted to him at all.  I think all of us recognize a troll.  Do you think he should be banned?   Or do you think his posts should be deleted?  If so, which posts?

Banned? No. Someone actually calling him out for his bullshit other than Blarg? Yes. 

35 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You are in the industry of delivering death. You have no moral high ground where it comes to murdering babies. 

the man above certainly understands the difference between killing armed terrorist on the battle field and attacking unarmed babies in the womb.  Libs and so called moderates supported killing close to 70 million Americans primarily due to their social standing. 3000 a day for close to 50 years. Abortion doesn’t account for the millions of lives being destroyed by the promotion of alternative lifestyles. The liberal and moderates war against the traditional family and unborn is truly evil.  The crazy trumpers may be loony as hell but the mass majority have a moral compass   .  The left and limp dick moderates who refuse to stand against this filth should never criticize the intelligence or morality of anyone. I’m not saying all libs/mods are evil but they certainly are cowards at best