• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

In the same way a kick to the shin and a knife to the side are assault.

So in your view if a foreign government hacked voting systems and changed election results, or attempted to, that is just a kick in the shin and shouldn’t be taken as an attack on our sovereignty?

2 hours ago, red321 said:

Why do you consider it to be bad and insulting?

what i don't like about the painting is that it doesn't fit in with all the other presidential portraits in style. the others are shown in a very stately manor, and here's obama sitting on a chair surrounded by flowers and no apparent horizon line. it looks cheesey instead of dignified like all the others.

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

So in your view if a foreign government hacked voting systems and changed election results, or attempted to, that is just a kick in the shin and shouldn’t be taken as an attack on our sovereignty?

You still don't even know what the facts are. All we've been told is our "election was hacked". That's so vague it's basically useless information.

To compare it with an attack from Japan that caused the deaths of 2,400 Americans and brought us into WW2 is...I don't even know what to call it. Words fall short of the stupidity.

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You still don't even know what the facts are. All we've been told is our "election was hacked". That's so vague it's basically useless information.

To compare it with an attack from Japan that caused the deaths of 2,400 Americans and brought us into WW2 is...I don't even know what to call it. Words fall short of the stupidity.

The CIA, FBI, and National Intelligence agency have all testified that Russia meddled in the election.  Only your cod piece won't admit it.

@mtangelsfan the Pearl Harbor thing was over the top, I posted it for the first half, which is appalling.  Whether you and all your Republican buddies want to admit it, a foreign country attacked us and influenced our election.

I can't figure out why Republicans are so afraid to admit it, must have something to do with feeling so pathetic for being so gullible and easily manipulated.

1 minute ago, nate said:

The CIA, FBI, and National Intelligence agency have all testified that Russia meddled in the election.  Only your cod piece won't admit it.

@mtangelsfan the Pearl Harbor thing was over the top, I posted it for the first half, which is appalling.  Whether you and all your Republican buddies want to admit it, a foreign country attacked us and influenced our election.

I can't figure out why Republicans are so afraid to admit it, must have something to do with feeling so pathetic for being so gullible and easily manipulated.

And what does "meddled in our election" mean?

You can say the French media meddled in our election by posting anti Trump cartoons.

That means zero without some context.