• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

19 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Nobody said I was banned or did I.  Fuck off.  If I ban anyone it will be fat man and the cholo first.  Stay away the fuck from anything you think has to do with me. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Was it the general blarg post that got you banned ?

lol   You're adorable.

Thanks for the advice, but I'll go ahead and post about whatever I want. 

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

34 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe it has something to do with this, KC. 

I mean the federal reserve and global banks do control finances. Now I do t know they all worship Satan but Epstein was living proof there is a perverse subculture amongst our establishment parties. Now the whole queer transgender movement is nothing but the glorification of evil. If you add up the queers , antifa, blm, and radical climate crowd , I think you’re well over 1/3 of dems. There is a real need for a middle common ground party. The problem is that we can’t talk real issues when we can’t agree on what a woman is. The so called moderates seem to be comfortable condemning the crazy right and silently disagree with the looney left. Big picture it’s been a long time since religious zealots scored a federal major court or legislative victory. In the contrast the left piles up victories in our courts and schools on the daily. Florida makes a common sense law in schools and the media will lead you to believe they’re stoning gays prior to saying the pledge every morning. 

59 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

That actually was funny.  Is there where I say Fuck Off and you delete it now. 

That was even funnier! Especially the "there where".

You're on a roll. 

(that wasn't a wheelchair joke)

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Nobody said I was banned or did I.  Fuck off.  If I ban anyone it will be fat man and the cholo first.  Stay away the fuck from anything you think has to do with me. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

lol   You're adorable.

Thanks for the advice, but I'll go ahead and post about whatever I want. 

Mod fight...!

1 hour ago, cals said:

Honestly I think maybe 5% of dems are in the looney category.  Tough to say though.  

If true they’re allowing that 5 percent to dictate policy.  You may be right because Obama and Biden ran on a moderate agenda yet here we are debating woman hood and melting ice caps