• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Have any of you actually gone to a Disney park and had a negative experience that was due to your sense that Disney was trying to do some kind of ideological indoctrination that you felt was inappropriate ? I’m serious I’m interested in what this is about.  

I went with my parents about 20 years ago and nobody knew it was “gay day” there. I saw a dude with a “Spitters are quitters” and a “You must be this tall to ride” shirt. Even with the cartoonish homos everywhere I enjoyed the rides. I do like those frozen chocolate bananas but those were sold out before we arrived 

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I went with my parents about 20 years ago and nobody knew it was “gay day” there. I saw a dude with a “Spitters are quitters” and a “You must be this tall to ride” shirt. Even with the cartoonish homos everywhere I enjoyed the rides. I do like those frozen chocolate bananas but those were sold out before we arrived 

Could you be any gayer than this?

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ya I mean.  The mouse isn’t going to deny the gays entry.  And they shouldn’t.  I think it’s a bit much that some of these guys show up with ass chaps and shit but that’s not my business.  Not gonna let it ruin my time.  I think it’s pretty unfortunate if someone is so up their own ass and miserable that they can’t let themselves have a good time at fucking Disneyland.  In my experience it’s always a great time. 

i mentioned in the theme park thread on the other board that I’m taking my nephew at the end of April.  I’m looking forward to it.  I’m sure we’ll mostly be in fantasy land doing whatever he wants.  But there’s a couple of things im trying to make happen.  1, getting a churro.  I don’t understand how they make the fucking churros that good but they do.  2 is a picture with the giant pantsless duck.  My nephew likes Donald because of the cartoons.  I just think he’s got a hilarious bit going on.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Went on a school field trip to Disney world around 89. Orlando was full of queers.  I didn’t know they really existed before then. 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya I mean.  The mouse isn’t going to deny the gays entry.  And they shouldn’t.  I think it’s a bit much that some of these guys show up with ass chaps and shit but that’s not my business.  Not gonna let it ruin my time.  I think it’s pretty unfortunate if someone is so up their own ass and miserable that they can’t let themselves have a good time at fucking Disneyland.  In my experience it’s always a great time. 

i mentioned in the theme park thread on the other board that I’m taking my nephew at the end of April.  I’m looking forward to it.  I’m sure we’ll mostly be in fantasy land doing whatever he wants.  But there’s a couple of things im trying to make happen.  1, getting a churro.  I don’t understand how they make the fucking churros that good but they do.  2 is a picture with the giant pantsless duck.  My nephew likes Donald because of the cartoons.  I just think he’s got a hilarious bit going on.  

That’s the thing. Nobody is saying we ban gays from anything. We simply ask they keep their lifestyle out of the schools and off tv. We don’t promote Marlboros to the youth. Perverse sexuality shouldn’t be any different 

8 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

2 is a picture with the giant pantsless duck.  My nephew likes Donald because of the cartoons.  I just think he’s got a hilarious bit going on.  

Back in high school my friend got a picture with him. As we were taking it he pulled out a loaf of bread and tossed a bunch of bread crumbs at him. It was a great photo.

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Oooh. Losing subtlety by the day.

I mean sexual deviants are every bit as unhealthy as smokers. It was so unhealthy the government quit keeping stats 20 years ago. Alternative lifestyles generally lead to poverty ,disease , and ultimately early deaths than fat smokers. 

15 hours ago, Jay said:

The phony corporate woke nonsense is annoying just for its hypocrisy if nothing else.

Is there any corporation that isn't doing it though? It's the path of least resistance.

Disney is a particularly nauseating example of it.

Not sure it makes any difference where you spend your entertainment dollars, but I see nothing wrong with cutting Disney out of your household budget.

Corporations push the woke nonsense to keep their ESG scores high and acquire that sweet BlackRock money. It’s the reason we are bombarded with commercials about tranny inclusion and windmills. 

Explanation starts at 2:55.