• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

I will say this. I have a very small penis, so I'm extending a very small olive branch:

Making "black" or "trans" or "gay" versions of characters that already exist is incredibly stupid and helps no one. Also, making those things part of their identity is also dumb; It shouldn't matter. 

Make NEW black or gay or trans characters. That's far more influential and the people who REEEE over THAT can then be labeled as racist or transphobic or Kotchman, or whatever.

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Honestly, if it wasn't for Marvel I could never miss Disney.  I think it is tantamount to some liberals not going to Chic-Filet because they owners are conservative.  Disney is annoying with letting actors go because they don't bootstep to their politics.  

It isn't right that you mentioned Chick Fil A on a Sunday...

But it is a good example of how stupid people get over this shit. After the 'controversy' so many libs refused to go to Chick-fil-a, so the cons felt the need to step up their support. Next thing I know it felt like every time I went in to the one on Orangethorpe there was a religious service happening on the patio. Just wish the assholes would let me enjoy my delicious hate chicken in peace.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I will say this. I have a very small penis, so I'm extending a very small olive branch:

Making "black" or "trans" or "gay" versions of characters that already exist is incredibly stupid and helps no one. Also, making those things part of their identity is also dumb; It shouldn't matter. 

Make NEW black or gay or trans characters. That's far more influential and the people who REEEE over THAT can then be labeled as racist or transphobic or Kotchman, or whatever.

Jeff Bezos homo fairy god mother made me laugh tbh.  No I didn’t watch but the pictures are very funny.  

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Evangeline Lilly is on their radar.

I don't think saying that Disney has gone out of the way to be viewed as politically correct is silly.  I don't think it can be argued.  

You read this from someone at Marvel Studios or just chatter online?

Edited by St1ck

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It isn't right that you mentioned Chick Fil A on a Sunday...

But it is a good example of how stupid people get over this shit. After the 'controversy' so many libs refused to go to Chick-fil-a, so the cons felt the need to step up their support. Next thing I know it felt like every time I went in to the one on Orangethorpe there was a religious service happening on the patio. Just wish the assholes would let me enjoy my delicious hate chicken in peace.

As a lib, I fuckin love Chick-fil-a and I don't give a shit what their "views" are. The person making my massive order doesn't necessarily share them.

I'm also a fat lib so that might play a factor.

I take my dog to get chick fil a lemonade all the time.  I love that shit.  

this reminds me of the time one of my dumb ass friends wouldn’t go to chick fil a because they “hate gay people” that was pretty annoying because I really wanted chick fil a.  Anyway we went to el pollo loco and it sucked.  

since then he’s decided he’s a “libertarian” but he’s not really.  He’s mostly just a fascist dumb ass chud.  Lol.  Anyway.  He’s my friend.  

8 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Since I don't personally know anyone from Marvel Studios...................

If they happen to make anymore Ant-Man movies after the third one I doubt they replace her. 

I think the MMA chick getting fired might honestly have something to do with Pedro Pascal having a tranny brother/sister. 

Edited by St1ck

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

If they happen to make anymore Ant-Man movies after the third one I doubt the replace her. 

I think the MMA chick getting fired might honestly have something to do with Pedro Pascal having a tranny brother/sister. 

Oh here’s the Bezos fairy god mother.  Hilarious !

6323EA1D-CC15-4C60-B4ED-8D6E16DD94EE.webp

45D6B414-57E6-4C63-A882-CD3F0421DB47.jpeg

B65B9D98-9A14-4051-8A52-F25615E82B87.jpeg

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

As a lib, I fuckin love Chick-fil-a and I don't give a shit what their "views" are. The person making my massive order doesn't necessarily share them.

I'm also a fat lib so that might play a factor.

As a conservative I think their chicken coating is bland and their sauces certainly don't create a better flavor profile.