• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Brian Ross (ABC reporter) has blown major stories in 2001 (Saddam behind Anthrax attacks); 2006 (Abramoff prosecuting Hastert); 2007 (Waterboarding story); 2010 (Toyota Prius defect footage); 2012 (Tea Party Aurora Shooting); 2017 (Trump Collusion)

In any other industry he'd be canned by now.

Lou Dobbs...free speech warrior

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/02/obama-should-be-arrested-for-implying-trump-needs-a-filter-fox-business-host-suggests/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_obama-trump-620pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.da5e589b2442

Obama should be arrested for implying Trump needs a filter

“I think U.S. marshals should follow [Obama], and anytime he wants to go follow the president like he is and behave [like that],” Dobbs said on his show Friday. “I mean, this is just bad manners. It’s boorish and it’s absurd and he doesn’t realize how foolish he looks.”

“I mean, he should be brought back by the marshals. Isn’t there some law that says presidents shouldn’t be attacking sitting presidents?”

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/02/obama-should-be-arrested-for-implying-trump-needs-a-filter-fox-business-host-suggests/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_obama-trump-620pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.da5e589b2442

“I think U.S. marshals should follow [Obama], and anytime he wants to go follow the president like he is and behave [like that],” Dobbs said on his show Friday. “I mean, this is just bad manners. It’s boorish and it’s absurd and he doesn’t realize how foolish he looks.”

“I mean, he should be brought back by the marshals. Isn’t there some law that says presidents shouldn’t be attacking sitting presidents?”

That's some jackboot shit right there.  Trump has the cons exposing their inner Nazis.  And seriously, talking about Obama being boorish, with who we have in the WH?

Hi, @Thomas .

3 hours ago, red321 said:

Dobbs should be arrested for stupidity 

4 hours ago, Glen said:

That's some jackboot shit right there.  Trump has the cons exposing their inner Nazis.  And seriously, talking about Obama being boorish, with who we have in the WH?

Hi, @Thomas .

Remember when they were at least subtle about their attempts. 

Yeah, this is disgusting.  I think Moore wins without the GOP demeaning itself and proving how horrible they are.

Alabama is 75% republican.  If the dems had put out even a middle of the road dem they might have won but they put out a total lefty.

Now way a majority of Alabamans are going to vote for a dude who wants gun control, is pro-choice et al.

22 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Yeah, this is disgusting.  I think Moore wins without the GOP demeaning itself and proving how horrible they are.

Alabama is 75% republican.  If the dems had put out even a middle of the road dem they might have won but they put out a total lefty.

Now way a majority of Alabamans are going to vote for a dude who wants gun control, is pro-choice et al.

What makes Doug Jones "a total lefty"?

12 minutes ago, Glen said:

He's not completely batshit to the right.

In their endorsement of him Birmingham News highlights his moderate Democrat views, and his prosecution of Thomas Edwin Blanton Jr. and Bobby Frank Cherry, two members of the Ku Klux Klan, for their roles in the 1963 16th Street Baptist Church bombing. 

Or is the fact he is a moderate on pro choice and believes existing laws should be maintained what makes him a total lefty?

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/11/our_view_alabama_voters_must_r.html

Despite what you may have heard, Doug Jones is a moderate Democrat and a strong candidate for all Alabamians.