• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Just now, nate said:

If that were true then they wouldn't care when someone comes out against ethanol

This doesn't make sense.  That is like saying coal miners shouldn't care when someone is trying to end coal production.  

Small farming is very difficult and the laws do nothing to help them.

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This doesn't make sense.  That is like saying coal miners shouldn't care when someone is trying to end coal production.  

Small farming is very difficult and the laws do nothing to help them.

They grow corn for ethanol because we pay them to.  If you are saying that we wouldn't have to subsidize them if we left them alone then why do they care so much when people want to take the subsidies away.

Anyway, we subsidize a lot of farming because otherwise we wouldn't have affordable produce and grain and food would be more expensive which harms people with low income.

5 hours ago, red321 said:

If Iowa wasn’t  the first caucus state every 4 years we would have moved on from ethanol already. But anyone seriously runnning for president has to pander to the Iowa farmers. 

Cruz won Iowa and he is vehemently opposed to ethanol subsidies.  Even the governor was campaigning against him.  I don't think it means much, but I think you are confusing the actual farmers with the corn industry lobbyists.

43 minutes ago, nate said:

They grow corn for ethanol because we pay them to.  If you are saying that we wouldn't have to subsidize them if we left them alone then why do they care so much when people want to take the subsidies away.

Anyway, we subsidize a lot of farming because otherwise we wouldn't have affordable produce and grain and food would be more expensive which harms people with low income.

The farmer's don't see those subsidies.  The manufacturers do.

7 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You know cheaper land would be bad for them since they already own it, right?  

I think you need to go west and hang out with some farmers.

You think there aren't farmers in WI?  It is 90% of the state.  I think they greatly underestimate how much more expensive things would be, or that they would be in business at all.

Once shit got too expensive everyone would just import and they would go out of business.  Not to mention they wouldn't have the infrastructure to ship from their farms because all the money ran out.

11 minutes ago, nate said:

You think there aren't farmers in WI?  It is 90% of the state.  I think they greatly underestimate how much more expensive things would be, or that they would be in business at all.

Once shit got too expensive everyone would just import and they would go out of business.  Not to mention they wouldn't have the infrastructure to ship from their farms because all the money ran out.

I don't really think you have the background or information to make those kind of assumptions.  You do not understand this or what farmers do.

3 hours ago, nate said:

Shits already too expensive.  And the imported stuff is crap and expensive.

But one man broke from the bipartisan consensus. Ohio Supreme Court Justice Bill O'Neill, a Democratic candidate for governor, decided to take a stand.

Bill O'Neill
4 hrs

Now that the dogs of war are calling for the head of Senator Al Franken I believe it is time to speak up on behalf of all heterosexual males. As a candidate for Governor let me save my opponents some research time. In the last fifty years I was sexually intimate with approximately 50 very attractive females. It ranged from a gorgeous blonde who was my first true love and we made passionate love in the hayloft of her parents barn and ended with a drop dead gorgeous red head from Cleveland.

Now can we get back to discussing legalizing marijuana and opening the state hospital network to combat the opioid crisis. I am sooooo disappointed by this national feeding frenzy about sexual indiscretions decades ago.

Peace.

I guess that's one way to go about it...but doesn't this really create more questions than answer?

How many unattractive females? Female what? Goats? Horses? And really....what does approximately 50 mean...are you rounding up 1 to 2...or 48? And gorgeous gingers in Cleveland? Looking at your photo...how much did you pay for them? 

Seems like someone is trying a little to...hard

Trump confirms endorsement of Roy Moore...apparently Roy double pinky swore he didn't molest a 14yr. old girl, or get banned from the mall for prowling for teenagers, or take note of his eventual wife while she performed at a high school dance competition he was attending while in his thirties.

And it totally make sense, because in Trump's mind, and probably a significant number of people in the south...being a liberal democrat is apparently worse than being the creepy dude who graduated years ago yet still shows up at high school football games and parties.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-backs-roy-moore-we-dont-need-a-liberal-democrat-in-that-seat

“We don’t need a liberal Democrat in that seat,” Trump said as he exited the White House Tuesday. “We don’t need a liberal person in there.”

And Trump defended Moore, who like Trump has faced accusations of sexual harassment and assault from numerous women

“Roy Moore denies it. That’s all I can say. And by the way, he totally denies it,” Trump said when asked if he believes Moore or the nine women that have accused Moore of inappropriate sexual actions, many of them when they were teens. “And I do have to say, 40 years is a long time.”

1 hour ago, red321 said:

Trump confirms endorsement of Roy Moore...apparently Roy double pinky swore he didn't molest a 14yr. old girl, or get banned from the mall for prowling for teenagers, or take note of his eventual wife while she performed at a high school dance competition he was attending while in his thirties.

And it totally make sense, because in Trump's mind, and probably a significant number of people in the south...being a liberal democrat is apparently worse than being the creepy dude who graduated years ago yet still shows up at high school football games and parties.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-backs-roy-moore-we-dont-need-a-liberal-democrat-in-that-seat

“We don’t need a liberal Democrat in that seat,” Trump said as he exited the White House Tuesday. “We don’t need a liberal person in there.”

And Trump defended Moore, who like Trump has faced accusations of sexual harassment and assault from numerous women

“Roy Moore denies it. That’s all I can say. And by the way, he totally denies it,” Trump said when asked if he believes Moore or the nine women that have accused Moore of inappropriate sexual actions, many of them when they were teens. “And I do have to say, 40 years is a long time.

...."I didn't rape anyone! and even if I did, it was 40 years ago so shuddup!!" Solid argument. 5 stars.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

“Roy Moore denies it. That’s all I can say. And by the way, he totally denies it,” Trump said when asked if he believes Moore or the nine women that have accused Moore of inappropriate sexual actions, many of them when they were teens. “And I do have to say, 40 years is a long time.”

We are truly living in Bizarro World.

2 hours ago, red321 said:

Unbelievable.

Well, totally believable.

It's just unbelievable that this is believable.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/roy-moores-pastor-ally-says-he-dated-teens-because-of-their-purity

A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date.

Pastor Flip Benham told a local Alabama radio show on Monday that there was nothing wrong with Moore dating teenage girls.

“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere. So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman,” Benham said on WAPI 99.5 FM Monday evening. “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

36 minutes ago, red321 said:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/roy-moores-pastor-ally-says-he-dated-teens-because-of-their-purity

A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date.

Pastor Flip Benham told a local Alabama radio show on Monday that there was nothing wrong with Moore dating teenage girls.

“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere. So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman,” Benham said on WAPI 99.5 FM Monday evening. “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

That guy is a nut. I guess we shouldn't expect anything less (or more?) from a guy named "Flip."

2 hours ago, red321 said:

Who are these people?  

35 years in the evangelical world and I have never come across these kind of people.  Never

Edited by mtangelsfan