• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

41 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I don't get the coincidence part.   Considering one of the people that probably influence Trump the most, and the husband to his daughter is Jewish.  On top of that, in his list of constant and most stupid tweets, Jews are probably at the bottom of the list.

You haven't been paying attention then.

And this is the "I am not racist I have a black friend" response if I have ever seen it.

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

15 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump being an anti-semite is one of the most thoughtless, stupid things that can be uttered.

Exactly, I can't think of a president we've had that has shown the support to Israel that he has. Anything hate related the left will automatically blame Trump. Anything Trump supports, the left will hate. 

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Trump being an anti-semite is one of the most thoughtless, stupid things that can be uttered.

I don't think Trump is racist, either. But he's willing to leverage those kinds of sentiments for his personal gain. He's shown it time and time again.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't think Trump is racist, either. But he's willing to leverage those kinds of sentiments for his personal gain. He's shown it time and time again.

Yes, he does this to keep the support of his base. I don't think the ant-semitism is coming from his base at all

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yes, he does this to keep the support of his base. I don't think the ant-semitism is coming from his base at all

I guess that depends on what your definition of the term base means.  I don't think it is arguable that there is a small portion of Trump voters who are fully racist and anti-semetic.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

He’s absolutely a racist.  Maybe not a burn a cross on the lawn racist but he’s racist AF.  His entire unfaithful shitty life is evidence of that truth. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Exactly, I can't think of a president we've had that has shown the support to Israel that he has. Anything hate related the left will automatically blame Trump. Anything Trump supports, the left will hate. 

Netanyahu was shaking hands with a psychopath far far right guy in Hungary a few weeks ago.  Israel is currently in the grip of a far right nationalist government.  These people are idealogical brothers.  So much so, that they put aside the inconvenience of their racial bigotry. 

Opposition or support of the Israeli state doesn’t indicate support or hatred of Jews. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Netanyahu was shaking hands with a psychopath far far right guy in Hungary a few weeks ago.  Israel is currently in the grip of a far right nationalist government.  These people are idealogical brothers.  So much so, that they put aside the inconvenience of their racial bigotry. 

Opposition or support of the Israeli state doesn’t indicate support or hatred of Jews. 

This statement makes no sense.  

22 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

What mt said.  Only in NY, CA and a few other places could I see people complaining when Amazon wants to open an office there.  Someone is literally trying to hand NY money in the way of jobs/tax revenue and some people actually have the nerve to say it isn't enough.     

I think the people currently living there are worried about gentrification.  Suddenly the place you have lived your entire life has become too expensive and you are forced out.

12 minutes ago, Rico said:

I think the people currently living there are worried about gentrification.  Suddenly the place you have lived your entire life has become too expensive and you are forced out.

So store owners are worried about more business?  Restaurants are worried about more customers?

I think you can do both by the way.

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I know what it means, I just don't think it makes sense.  If you are an anti-Semite you would hate Israel.  

Certainly  you may hate Israel in a very real way.  But also, you may want all the Jews out of your country and in Israel.  Which is also exactly what the militant zionists want.  Zionism is just nationalism for Jews.  They desperately want as many Jews as possible in Israel.  It’s a demographic thing.  

In this way we see these weird alliances that don’t seem to make sense on the surface.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

I guess that depends on what your definition of the term base means.  I don't think it is arguable that there is a small portion of Trump voters who are fully racist and anti-semetic.

His base is anyone that goes to a rally or wears the MAGA hat out in public. If his supporters are anti-Semitic then they must be really disappointed in his treatment of Israel.  

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Bleh.  It means that support of Israel offers no insight into whether one is an anti Semite. 

If I hated Jewish people I sure as hell wouldn't support Israel. It's safe to assume that most people that fervently side with Palestine do not like the Jews. 

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

So store owners are worried about more business?  Restaurants are worried about more customers?

I think you can do both by the way.

It would be good for business owners and property owners, not good for anyone that rents.