• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

On 11/9/2018 at 12:19 PM, Lou said:

not to mention it was posted over 7 years ago 

A minor detail.

remember, we have a poster on this board who can call up a missed bunt signal by Figgins during the third inning of a game on April 23, 2007, and is still pissed at scioscia for calling that play in the first place.

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

No idea if it's true but I read an article that reported at least one of the kids said they were told to do that by the photographer.  Some of them are laughing and a few of them appear to be surprised while the kid top right definitely isn't amused.  Regardless kids are idiots we all know that. 

Edit - one of the articles discussing it: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/school-launches-investigation-prom-picture-students-appearing-perform-nazi-salute-goes-viral-193759971.html

Amazon is getting those subsidies to lure them there because of the unfriendly tax environment.  The subways are "crumbling" and your communities are seeing businesses leave or open in other areas because of the ridiculous tax burden to set up shop there.  Those problems weren't created by Amazon or any other corporations it's the tax and spend mentality that we see in NY, CA and so on.  I really hope Amazon decides to set up shop elsewhere as a way to tell those whining it isn't enough to shove it. 

4 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Amazon is getting those subsidies to lure them there because of the unfriendly tax environment.  The subways are "crumbling" and your communities are seeing businesses leave or open in other areas because of the ridiculous tax burden to set up shop there.  Those problems weren't created by Amazon or any other corporations it's the tax and spend mentality that we see in NY, CA and so on.  I really hope Amazon decides to set up shop elsewhere as a way to tell those whining it isn't enough to shove it. 

Yeah, I was surrprised that NY was named as one of the locations.  Because they are a clear second to CA in taxes.  Actually thought one of the locations would be in TX.  Just because it's a lot more friendlier for businesses, and it's also near another of Bezo's projects, Blue Origin.  

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/leftist-protesters-if-tucker-carlson-didnt-want-to-get-mobbed-then-why-did-he-disagree-with-us

Leftist Protesters: 'If Tucker Carlson Didn't Want To Get Mobbed In His Own Home, Then Why Did He Disagree With Us?'

Carlson is an idiot. He doesn't think things out. If he doesn't like his daughter being called a whore and a c*nt he shouldn't have had kids. 

I do think an ugly portion of Americans feel a little more empowered to show their true selves since Trump came to power.  Trump is an ugly human being so it makes sense.

I don't think he's made anyone be racist, he's just made it more comfortable to show it.

It is still ugly and he should be shooting it down every chance he gets but he doesn't.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

That’s so f*cking ridiculous.  Can’t tell if that’s possibly meant to be a joke.

Nope. I don't think it's a coincidence that we are seeing more anti-Semitic stuff since the embassy was moved to Jerusalem.  The Women's March is coming under fire now for their association with anti-Semitic fools like Linda Sarsour. (I consider the lefist). I agree with MT that there are people that will feel emboldened when they feel they have an ally in power and that Trump should be speaking out more against it. Since Obama left we hardly see much of the BLM crowd. 

https://ijr.com/leftist-gerard-butler-cali-wildfires-israel/

2 hours ago, nate said:

I am sure it is just a coincidence...

I don't get the coincidence part.   Considering one of the people that probably influence Trump the most, and the husband to his daughter is Jewish.  On top of that, in his list of constant and most stupid tweets, Jews are probably at the bottom of the list.