• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’ll give the libs a break. All you open border , pro abortion , vaccine loving libertards don’t have the moral high ground. You’re basically libs who lack the balls to admit it. You can’t claim to be the party of Freedom and support baby killing and mandatory jabs. 

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Spirit said:

It's time for common sense bomb reform

1 hour ago, Tank said:

when bombs are outlawed, only outlaws will have bombs. 

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Looking at the picture of who set the bombs off.  My guess is it was a firework of some kind.  Of course nothing will be done to address the fireworks issue.

D2DBAC44-924E-42AF-B495-A294492BD99B.thumb.jpeg.2dd084c79629f93fcc9fdcdbdceaa688.jpeg.459bc2813f05c2bef53b1e556aabb304.jpeg

prostitutes line a street in Queens

AOC's 'red light' district overrun with prostitutes as locals call out MIA 'Squad' member

It’s the Third World meets Bangkok.

In "Squad" member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s district in New York City, those who are described as scantily dressed migrant prostitutes line blocks of a long commercial strip during all hours of the day and night, brazenly soliciting sex to passersby while their pimps strike fear into local business owners, one of whom told Fox News Digital he’s been threatened for speaking out and is on the verge of closing his store.

The trash-filled streets of Roosevelt Avenue in Queens, which encompasses the migrant-heavy communities of Corona, Jackson Heights and Elmhurst, has become a veritable hotbed for one of the world’s oldest professions, and residents say that most elected officials and police are turning a blind eye to the neighborhood nightmare, which looks more like the famed brothel-filled red-light district streets of Bangkok than one of America’s biggest cities.

Illegal vendors also overrun the sidewalks, plying their hustle in what residents have likened to "Third World" conditions, cooking hot food out in the open devoid of any health certifications or inspections as hungry birds swoop down in search of leftovers and leaving their droppings along the way.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aocs-red-light-district-overrun-prostitutes-locals-call-out-mia-squad-member

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

prostitutes line a street in Queens

AOC's 'red light' district overrun with prostitutes as locals call out MIA 'Squad' member

It’s the Third World meets Bangkok.

In "Squad" member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s district in New York City, those who are described as scantily dressed migrant prostitutes line blocks of a long commercial strip during all hours of the day and night, brazenly soliciting sex to passersby while their pimps strike fear into local business owners, one of whom told Fox News Digital he’s been threatened for speaking out and is on the verge of closing his store.

The trash-filled streets of Roosevelt Avenue in Queens, which encompasses the migrant-heavy communities of Corona, Jackson Heights and Elmhurst, has become a veritable hotbed for one of the world’s oldest professions, and residents say that most elected officials and police are turning a blind eye to the neighborhood nightmare, which looks more like the famed brothel-filled red-light district streets of Bangkok than one of America’s biggest cities.

Illegal vendors also overrun the sidewalks, plying their hustle in what residents have likened to "Third World" conditions, cooking hot food out in the open devoid of any health certifications or inspections as hungry birds swoop down in search of leftovers and leaving their droppings along the way.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/aocs-red-light-district-overrun-prostitutes-locals-call-out-mia-squad-member

LOL, now the migrants are coming to fuck you. I love the arrows; it really spices up the drama.  I know I will get in trouble for this but, how in God's name can a company who was fined over 3/4's a billion dollars just say, oh well, keep it up, unless people were that stupid. Every other company would have to change their business models to survive at best. I am sure there are truths to this, but at the same time, they will gloss it over with a heaping helping of bullshit just to trigger their readers. Carry on. 

33 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, now the migrants are coming to fuck you. I love the arrows; it really spices up the drama.  I know I will get in trouble for this but, how in God's name can a company who was fined over 3/4's a billion dollars just say, oh well, keep it up, unless people were that stupid. Every other company would have to change their business models to survive at best. I am sure there are truths to this, but at the same time, they will gloss it over with a heaping helping of bullshit just to trigger their readers. Carry on. 

I’m not sure a member of congress has much say in the policing of their district.  

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not sure a member of congress has much say in the policing of their district.  

In NY with my dad in the late 70's and we went down a street just like that. I'm over talking to some girl in stockings and Gogo boots, huge tits and shit, and my 14-year-old boner was raging, and I had no idea she was a hooker.  My dad was trying to hook me up and she said I was too young.   MAGA's never get to experience things their prophet does on a daily basis, so it upsets them. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Not to shit on your parade but illegal immigration ain’t a net positive for the country. We’re spending a ton of money supporting their asses and crime is high. Is this AOC’s fault? No, but our federal government needs to fix this. I’m pretty sure Trump will deport very few of these people but that don’t make him right. 

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Not to shit on your parade but illegal immigration ain’t a net positive for the country. We’re spending a ton of money supporting their asses and crime is high. Is this AOC’s fault? No, but our federal government needs to fix this. I’m pretty sure Trump will deport very few of these people but that don’t make him right. 

I realize that but the premise is about illegals and there are a bunch of white girls there also, so my point is, take a normal row of prostitutes and yell they are all illegals just for the drama.   

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

I realize that but the premise is about illegals and there are a bunch of white girls there also, so my point is, take a normal row of prostitutes and yell they are all illegals just for the drama.   

Yes but it works both ways. The dems used the same tactic with their “ contraception bill”. 

The biggest problem with illegals is their driving. It’s a coin toss every night to see if a black shooting or an illegal ran over someone as the kc lead story. 

6 hours ago, cals said:

true. i think the bigger issue is working in congress for things that will help your district. we've seen plenty of examples over the years of national bills in congress with all kinds of money for pet projects at home attached to them. i remember an earthquke relief bill congress passed after the northridge quake in '94. senator robert byrd of west virginia attached a rider (or whatever it's called) for $10 mil for a new transportation center in his home state, something that had nothing to do with relief for an earthquake in socal. this has become a common practice in DC. 

IIRC she actively campaigned against walmart building a store in her district, even though it would have provided a lot of jobs.

but as for the policing, that should rest more on the local governance - mayor, city council, etc. 

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

true. i think the bigger issue is working in congress for things that will help your district. we've seen plenty of examples over the years of national bills in congress with all kinds of money for pet projects at home attached to them. i remember an earthquke relief bill congress passed after the northridge quake in '94. senator robert byrd of west virginia attached a rider (or whatever it's called) for $10 mil for a new transportation center in his home state, something that had nothing to do with relief for an earthquake in socal. this has become a common practice in DC. 

IIRC she actively campaigned against walmart building a store in her district, even though it would have provided a lot of jobs.

but as for the policing, that should rest more on the local governance - mayor, city council, etc. 

I think the bigger issue is that too many elected officials spend time in the national spotlight creating sound bites instead of doing things that benefit their actual constituents.  AOC's district has voted dem forever and that won't change any time soon.  Same thing happens in plenty of other blue and red districts across the country that have been shitty for a long time and are only getting worse.  To be fair though senators and representatives deal with things at a certain level and most things that affect the average taxpayer should be addressed at a much lower level.  As far as your walmart comment it was actually amazon who was looking to build a headquarters in NY.

You're spot on about pork barrel spending.  So many things that are really needed get unnecessary projects attached to them.  The media liked to talk about the "border bill" that got shot down earlier this year but out of the $118B bill only $20B was for border security while $81B was going to Ukraine/Israel/other military spending related items.  Our country or rather elected officials are able to agree more on spending for items that don't directly benefit our country than those that do while running massive deficits.  Enjoy the ride while it lasts because at a point they won't be able to kick the can down the road.