• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Meanwhile, in Pakistan.

Gunmen kill dozens in multiple attacks in one of the deadliest days in a Pakistani province

I like their wording.

“Sanitization operations are being conducted and the instigators, perpetrators, facilitators and abettors of these heinous and cowardly acts, targeting innocent civilians, will be brought to justice,” the military said in a statement.

33 minutes ago, Spirit said:

something something something uniquely American problem 

Why so cavalier about a terrorist attack?

Also, what about the statistics indicate it isn’t a uniquely American problem in terms of prevalence amongst countries of similar economic status?

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also, what about the statistics indicate it isn’t a uniquely American problem in terms of prevalence amongst countries of similar economic status?

I’ve noticed these attacks often involve Muslims. 

44 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Hey!  Welcome back! 

13 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Not on his property, not in a pond, he wasn't naked, and not in 3 feet of water. Catturd is a pedophile and so are you. 

https://www.newsweek.com/tafari-campbells-death-has-eerie-parallels-clinton-chef-walter-scheib-1815122

https://www.foxnews.com/us/obama-secret-service-agents-911-call-chef-tafari-campbell-drowning-released.amp

So all the secret service were trying to save him yet we have no video surveillance around obamas home. The man could swim and drowns with an unidentified fellow paddle boarder. Did they ever identify the second person? Randoms dont  just hang out in the ex prez back yard. 

You’re not a military mind but for certain Obama’s house is watched and thermal. They also have thermal technology that would certainly work in water that shallow. 

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

https://www.newsweek.com/tafari-campbells-death-has-eerie-parallels-clinton-chef-walter-scheib-1815122

https://www.foxnews.com/us/obama-secret-service-agents-911-call-chef-tafari-campbell-drowning-released.amp

So all the secret service were trying to save him yet we have no video surveillance around obamas home. The man could swim and drowns with an unidentified fellow paddle boarder. Did they ever identify the second person? Randoms dont  just hang out in the ex prez back yard. 

You’re not a military mind but for certain Obama’s house is watched and thermal. They also have thermal technology that would certainly work in water that shallow. 

I noticed you didn't dispute the fact that you are a pedophile.

Just now, St1ck said:

I noticed you didn't dispute the fact that you are a pedophile.

I try to avoid the name calling and personal attacks. I’m not perfect so occasionally I cross the line and attack people. 
I hope you reconcile the hate in your soul for your own benefit. 

11 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I try to avoid the name calling and personal attacks. I’m not perfect so occasionally I cross the line and attack people. 
I hope you reconcile the hate in your soul for your own benefit. 

No hate just facts. 

You still didn't dispute it.