• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

WWII vet breaks down, says America is no longer the ‘country we fought for'

WWII vet says America is no longer the ‘country we fought for'

Much of what American soldiers fought for in World War II has "gone down the drain," according to U.S. Marine Carl Spurlin Dekel, who celebrated his 100th birthday last week.

Dekel says serving his country in WWII was the most important thing he ever did, according to Fox 13. The veteran and Silver Star holder says he wouldn't hesitate to put his life on the line again, but regrets that the U.S. has slipped away from what he remembers.

"People don’t realize what they have," Dekel told the outlet. "The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain."

"We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised, not at all," he says. "Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had. It’s just not the same and that’s not what our boys, that’s not what they died for."

Leftists on Twitter don’t seem too inclined to celebrate Independence Day this year.

Ahead of the July 4th holiday, several prominent liberals on Twitter expressed their disgust for America and indicated they will not be celebrating our independence as a nation.

Left-wing members of news and entertainment media claimed that women in the country are no longer free as a result of the ruling, arguing there’s no point in July 4th this year. Some mentioned that former President Donald Trump and the January 6 Capitol riot ruined their holiday.

MSNBC contributor Dean Obeidallah complained that the Supreme Court ruined his holiday. He tweeted, "How can our nation celebrate ‘Independence Day’ when the GOP Supreme ‘Court’ just stripped women of the right to personal freedom?!"

In an earlier tweet, Obeidallah quoted famous abolitionist Frederick Douglass to convey his current disgust with America. He wrote, "Fredrick Douglass on July 4, 1852: ‘Your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless...your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery.’"

On Friday, liberal author Don Winslow wrote, "Today is the anniversary of the Civil Rights Act and Monday is July 4th. And yet here we are in 2022 without basic civil and human rights or independence and fundamental freedoms for women."

"Don’t think I can turn my thoughts to July 4 without my brain jumping to January 6," wrote Business author and Twitter lefty Tom Peters.

Nice classy libs

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Should I care about the opinion of someone who probably can’t wipe his own ass or someone who looks like she uses her hair to wipe hers?

Well you have to care. You will never win the aw fence straddling award without them. 

3 hours ago, Redondo said:
WWII vet breaks down, says America is no longer the ‘country we fought for'

WWII vet says America is no longer the ‘country we fought for'

Much of what American soldiers fought for in World War II has "gone down the drain," according to U.S. Marine Carl Spurlin Dekel, who celebrated his 100th birthday last week.

Dekel says serving his country in WWII was the most important thing he ever did, according to Fox 13. The veteran and Silver Star holder says he wouldn't hesitate to put his life on the line again, but regrets that the U.S. has slipped away from what he remembers.

"People don’t realize what they have," Dekel told the outlet. "The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain."

"We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised, not at all," he says. "Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had. It’s just not the same and that’s not what our boys, that’s not what they died for."

That’s a nice Fox story but he also probably hates that whites marry blacks and the Jews got their own country at the expense of all his buddies. 

The fucking shit you Krusty Kreme Vagges run to Twitter to find daily.  Go fucking outside, even if it is to watch the Angels get their asses kicked, for fucks sake. If gas is too much, fucking walk and lose some calories. 

This one should go over well also.