• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

But don't you think others do it because you do it ? If you made people aware that it's not something you want to be made fun of, i believe it would cease. (as I've done on a particular topic)

Now, you may not really care one way or the other, but I can't believe it's something you really enjoy.

I try to stay away from personal attacks on this forum, but it seems like the go-to for many folks in the midst of discussions/arguments. I wonder if it's a generational thing.

Just now, Taylor said:

I try to stay away from personal attacks on this forum, but it seems like the go-to for many folks in the midst of discussions/arguments. I wonder if it's a generational thing.

I think most of it is fairly harmless, but i do think people should take a step back and consider how it may actually affect the targeted poster. 

6 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Thats true since Trump changed the tax law. You have to give more to have any impact on your taxes.... $12,400 for single people and $24,800 for couples. The minimum deduction was lower prior to Trump. 

We are still trying to determine if that has had an impact on giving.

I would like to see those results when you are done.  I imagine giving has taken a good hit from normal folks who are middle class or above lately.   We still had the March of Dimes or St Jude that just came out of our checks but since covid and we didn't go to church as much I think we fell off helping there and need to step it back up.  

Just now, Lou said:

I think most of it is fairly harmless, but i do think people should take a step back and consider how it may actually affect the targeted poster. 

I agree that it's mostly harmless, except many people seem to think it enhances their argument by calling the other person dumb, fat, poor, gay, jealous, etc. 

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

It’s funny… after all the criticism of the rich, no comments about The Giving Pledge.

If they're truly giving away most of what they make, then bravo. I commend them. But I'm a tad suspicious with all the money the wealthiest people have tucked away in assets, real estate, etc. It's how Trump and others supposedly make zero income some years despite actually raking in copious amounts on their business dealings and assets. 

But this Giving Pledge is a really great thing if it pans out.

32 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If they're truly giving away most of what they make, then bravo. I commend them. But I'm a tad suspicious with all the money the wealthiest people have tucked away in assets, real estate, etc. It's how Trump and others supposedly make zero income some years despite actually raking in copious amounts on their business dealings and assets. 

But this Giving Pledge is a really great thing if it pans out.

Seriously?