• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

17 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I’m not obliged to feel bad for fuc*king Tucker Carlson.  It’s unfortunate that his wife got roped into it.  Again, if they broke into his house or whatever, the people who did it are criminals and should be dealt with accordingly.  

NOBODY deserves to be harassed like that in their home where they have reasonable expectation of  privacy and security just  for speaking their mind

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

NOBODY deserves to be harassed like that in their home where they have reasonable expectation of  privacy and security just  for speaking their mind

Again, I’ve said, many times now that without qualification if what happened is as you guys describe there’s no justification and it’s wrong. I honestly haven’t read anything other then headlines.  I saw some tweets earlier.  Some of them made it seem bad.   Some of them made it seem like  it wasn’t a big deal.  I never implied that it wasn’t a big deal.  I’ll defer to what you guys are saying happened.  I’ll read about it later I guess. 

That all said, I don’t feel bad for him, and not feeling pity for a person I think is awful doesn’t mean that I think he deserved it.  Certainly, his wife didn’t.  

Is that clear enough ? 

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

When I call you a stupid F*ck it's not because I'm angry. It's because you are as described. 

You seem to think I give a fu*ck what you think about me Blarg.  If I bother you that much block me. This holy art tho act is dumb as shit.  You remain the biggest hypocrite on this board. 

You’re a guy that very vigorously mocked a person who claims to be a sexual assault victim relentlessly.  That was just your most recent act.  Go fu*ck yourself man. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Tucker Carlson deserves no ones sympathy. 

17BB2E84-4E9E-4D68-B1E1-9F759B976BD1.jpeg

This is what he does.  It’s his business.  

there's nothing in this tweet that should cause anyone to try to break down his front door. absolutely nothing.

you wanna protest him? go right ahead. stop listening to his show. avoid the tv channel he's on. but to attempt to break down his door because you disagree with his rhetoric is a gross overreaction that goes way too far beyond what a reasonable person should do or even consider doing.

these antifa a-holes need to be shut down.

11 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

You seem to think I give a fu*ck what you think about me Blarg.  If I bother you that much block me. This holy art tho act is dumb as shit.  You remain the biggest hypocrite on this board. 

You’re a guy that very vigorously mocked a person who claims to be a sexual assault victim relentlessly.  That was just your most recent act.  Go fu*ck yourself man. 

I did not mock Ford, I believe she was nothing more than a stooge for Feinstein's attempt to destroy Kavanaugh's career. 

But you insist on justifying a mob making an attack on a private residence and tgat is just disgusting. You are advocating terrorism when you believe that anything that went on at the Tucker residence was acceptable. 

Hell, even the MAFIA knows that a home is sanctuary and family is off limits. Looks like you've taken your ethics and dumpster fired them. 

I was just reading an article about that.  Trump said it's costing the country hundreds of billions of dollars yet Cal Fire's operating budget for the current fiscal year is 2.3B.   FEMA reimburses for up to 75% of fire fighting costs for departments and that totaled 212M to CA in 2017.  I really wonder as president if he's ever stopped to think about something before he speaks or tweets it. Maybe instead of taxpayers in CA sending a ridiculous amount to the feds which helps support other states who are net takers we can keep more of it here to deal with CA issues.  I don't trust Sacramento to manage it properly but I'm all for anything that lets us try to address issues as locally as possible.