• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Tucker Carlson deserves no ones sympathy. 

17BB2E84-4E9E-4D68-B1E1-9F759B976BD1.jpeg

This is what he does.  It’s his business.  

You guys are fucked up in the head when assaulting someone's home and terrorizing the occupants is now fair play.

Just really fucked up in the head.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

You guys are fucked up in the head when assaulting someone's home and terrorizing the occupants is now fair play.

Just really fucked up in the head.

Ha, this is so rich coming from you Blarg.  Last I checked Tucker was unharmed. 

And I didn’t say it was fair play.  This stuff is counterproductive and useless.  I don’t even know how severe it was.  I’ve heard that it was people chanting shit.  I’ve heard that they were “terrorized”.  In any case, it was wrong to do it . 

Tucker Carlson isn’t some innocent victim tho. The guy is awful. 

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@UndertheHalo

FFS, that shit from Tucker is tongue in cheek. The article linked talks about how democrats were accusing republicans of killing seniors with regards to medicare.

Not a justification to break into someone's home. Pull your head out of your ass.

Oh is that what it is ? Haha.  Tucker’s bullshit show and social media presence is long laundry list of race baiting and other terrible garbage.  You can dance around this all you want.  The proof is in the pudding as they say. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ha, this is so rich coming from you Blarg.  Last I checked Tucker was unharmed. 

And I didn’t say it was fair play.  This stuff is counterproductive and useless.  I don’t even know how severe it was.  I’ve heard that it was people chanting shit.  I’ve heard that they were “terrorized”.  In any case, it was wrong to do it . 

Tucker Carlson isn’t some innocent victim tho. The guy is awful. 

You stupid fuck it was his wife cowering in a locked closet calling 911 in fear for her life. You are such an ass. 

Truly fucked up in the head trying to justify this shit. 

Free speech is taking a beating in this country. We see it from Trump with the media and the left has been going all out in trying to silence people that dare speak anything close to conservativism. I’m old enough to remember when the constitution was respected as what made this country great

9 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You know this angry lib thing isn't going to work long term, right?

you don't think this isn't going to come back twice as bad when roles are reversed?

Weren’t you just bitching me out because everything both sides do is equal ? 

I already said that I thought it was wrong and counterproductive to do this stuff.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Weren’t you just bitching me out because everything both sides do is equal ? 

I already said that I thought it was wrong and counterproductive to do this stuff.  

Both sides are corrupt.  Not debatable.  I am saying some group has to stop.  Angry libs beget angrier cons.