• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

You see, if the left had any sense of humor they could have responded to your post with the pic below. But they don’t so they can’t. That’s why they always lose the internet. 

toad%20trump%20main.jpg

Why is everything "lefty," "righty," "they." Some people it may not be just as simple as a (D) vs. (R) thing but just a (T) thing.   

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

https://www.wired.com/story/i-bought-used-voting-machines-on-ebay/

This year, I bought two more machines to see if security had improved. To my dismay, I discovered that the newer model machines—those that were used in the 2016 election—are running Windows CE and have USB ports, along with other components, that make them make them even easier to exploit than the older ones. Our voting machines, billed as “next generation,” and still in use today, are worse than they were before—dispersed, disorganized, and susceptible to manipulation.

Yay, government!

Design for bombs sent to Trump critics came from internet: source

The investigation into 10 pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats and critics of U.S. President Donald Trump is focusing on leads in Florida, a federal law enforcement source said on Thursday while another source said investigators believe the devices’ design came from the internet.

Nothing good ever comes out of Florida.   

10 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

https://www.infowars.com/video-cnn-analyst-admits-false-flag-mail-bomb-theory-is-possible/

It was on Infowars. So therefore, absolutely nothing in that article is true.

I think where you have to start to know who is doing this is look into stamp collectors.  Who here would really know how many stamps to put on the packages.