• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Alabama has figured out a way to make sure they don't lose any more of those pesky special elections because they nominate pedophiles....

no...not stop nominating troglodyte pedophiles...get rid of special elections!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/24/alabama-house-votes-end-special-u-s-senate-elections/1061780001/

19 hours ago, Adam said:

If you want to get thousands of notifications on Twitter, imply that American poverty is mostly nonsense in a hot thread. I was mostly trolling and now fuck. Every SJW in the world is after me

Just explain to them after 8 yrs of O, American poverty was a reality.  That'll fix it.

On 1/26/2018 at 4:04 PM, Adam said:

If you want to get thousands of notifications on Twitter, imply that American poverty is mostly nonsense in a hot thread. I was mostly trolling and now fuck. Every SJW in the world is after me

just tell them how many 5 year olds you can take.

Man accused in terror plot asked for deportation over prison

Thoughts?  

I actually like the idea of people losing citizenship, ie lifetime banishment, instead of prison for crimes committed.  Of course  the caveat is, if they ever step foot in the US, they go directly to jail to serve out the maximum sentence with no chance of parole.  We don't need criminals in this country when we have people that would do anything to be part of being great again. Yes, I'd swap a criminal for a vetted illegal.  Of course it is where do they go.  Country of origin should be the first choice, and if the country denies, I say we ship them to countries that accept our aid.  Also, at an average cost of what $50k and probably more to house each criminal.  That's a lot of money we could save to spend on other things like teachers or bullet trains.

https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/01/30/154255/drug-firms-shipped-208-million-pain-pills-to-west-virginia-town-of-2900?utm_source=slashdot&utm_medium=twitter

Of course the people who own the pharmacies will probably be charged, but the drug companies should at least be fined into submission for being either complicit or having no audit process.

10 minutes ago, nate said:

https://science.slashdot.org/story/18/01/30/154255/drug-firms-shipped-208-million-pain-pills-to-west-virginia-town-of-2900?utm_source=slashdot&utm_medium=twitter

Of course the people who own the pharmacies will probably be charged, but the drug companies should at least be fined into submission for being either complicit or having no audit process.

Pretty much one of the plots to the tv series Justified.  And considering that show was based on a true story, and the show ran from 2010-2015.  It's funny people are getting all in arms now.

Edited by gotbeer