• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

22 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

If a white member of congress pretends she's black in order to be accepted to Harvard she deserves to be called Aunt Jemima.

7 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

Elizabeth Warren pretended to be a Native American so that she would be accepted to Harvard. She put herself ahead of REAL native Americans.

She now teaches 1 class per year and earns $300,000.

Calling her "Pocahontas" was perfect.

You are sooooooo cute!

6 hours ago, LHalo said:

The involuntary manslaughter charge that the jury was read included two key requirements: 1) A crime was committed in the act that caused death;

He was an illegal immigrant in possession of a firearm. The fact that he is in this country is a crime.

2) The defendant acted with "criminal negligence"—he did something that an ordinary person would have known was likely to lead to someone's death

He discharged a firearm resulting in the death of an innocent victim. If you think the gun just accidentally went off then I have a bridge to sell you.

This jury can eat a bag of dicks. At least the feds are pressing charges so this loser will see a decent amount of prison time. I feel terrible for Steinle's family. 

Did you stop reading after that paragraph or did you just miss the part that they were not free to select the crime for part 1?

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore appeared on a conspiracy-driven radio show twice in 2011, where he told the hosts in an interview that getting rid of constitutional amendments after the Tenth Amendment would "eliminate many problems" in the way the US government is structured.

Alabama's special election for Senate, in which Moore is facing Democrat Doug Jones, will be held Tuesday. Moore's controversial views on a variety of subjects -- including homosexuality, Islam, and evolution -- have come into sharper focus in the final days of the campaign, even as Moore has had to deal with multiple accusations from women who say that he sexually assaulted or pursued relationships with them as teenagers when he was in his 30s. Moore has denied all allegations.

So just in case you are wondering, that would include the amendments that give women and black people the right to vote and the amendment that abolished slavery.

But he just misspoke when he made the previous comment about slavery... right?

I love the whiterage about this. So considerate after slaughtering the natives and taking their land.

Let's see what a direct descendant of Pocahontas had to say about Trump . . . 

Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Keep up the good fight, gents. 

43 minutes ago, Lou said:

I love the whiterage about this. So considerate after slaughtering the natives and taking their land.

Let's see what a direct descendant of Pocahontas had to say about Trump . . . 

Debbie “White Dove” Porreco said that Trump once asked her if it offended her that he used the name “Pocahontas” to refer to the Democratic senator.

“I know that he uses ‘Pocahontas’ sometimes with Elizabeth Warren,” Porreco explained. “He said, ‘well does that offend you when I use that?’ And I told him no, it doesn’t offend me.”

Keep up the good fight, gents. 

Awesome, you found one. I'm sure there are a few dozen out there.