• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The illegal immigrant (the one who was deported like 6 times or something) who shot and killed Kate Steinle in SF was acquitted.

Absolutely incredible.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-s-accused-killer-found-not-guilty-murder.html

i wonder what kind of difference would have been made if san fran wasn't a sanctuary city. how is it remotely legal for them NOT to cooperate with the feds on something like illegal immigration?

7 hours ago, Tank said:

i wonder what kind of difference would have been made if san fran wasn't a sanctuary city. how is it remotely legal for them NOT to cooperate with the feds on something like illegal immigration?

If you believe the defense (which the jurors seem to have) any joe schmo (even someone here legally) could have been the guy or gal who found the gun wrapped up in cloth under the bench and had it gone off accidentally, with the bullet ricocheting of the pavement and killing the innocent woman. 

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The illegal immigrant (the one who was deported like 6 times or something) who shot and killed Kate Steinle in SF was acquitted.

Absolutely incredible.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-s-accused-killer-found-not-guilty-murder.html

It’s San Francisco. This is not even remotely shocking 

1 hour ago, tennischmp said:

If you believe the defense (which the jurors seem to have) any joe schmo (even someone here legally) could have been the guy or gal who found the gun wrapped up in cloth under the bench and had it gone off accidentally, with the bullet ricocheting of the pavement and killing the innocent woman. 

Accidentally? Without pulling the trigger, how does that happen?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Accidentally? Without pulling the trigger, how does that happen?

Guns have the potential to go off without pulling the trigger, correct? Dropped, jostled, a mechanism failure, etc. That's why I believe everyone of us was told never to point a gun at someone, loaded or unloaded because you just never know. 

Also I guess forensics showed the bullet that hit had ricocheted  (off the ground I think?) before hitting her. 

I think the incorrect charges and the fact that he was an illegal immigrant are being conflated. I don't believe he was not found guilty because he was an illegal immigrant in a sanctuary city but because they over charged him to begin with. 

Hopefully he's being deported and they can actually keep him out. 

25 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Guns have the potential to go off without pulling the trigger, correct? Dropped, jostled, a mechanism failure, etc. That's why I believe everyone of us was told never to point a gun at someone, loaded or unloaded because you just never know. 

Also I guess forensics showed the bullet that hit had ricocheted  (off the ground I think?) before hitting her. 

I think the incorrect charges and the fact that he was an illegal immigrant are being conflated. I don't believe he was not found guilty because he was an illegal immigrant in a sanctuary city but because they over charged him to begin with. 

Hopefully he's being deported and they can actually keep him out. 

The gun he had is a top of the line, proven firearm. The chances of that happening is extremely remote. 

8 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Don't have all of the facts so I can't make a judgement on the verdict.

However, this woman is not dead if San Francisco wasn't a sanctuary city.  This guy should not have been in the country and that isn't debatable at all.

The facts are important to have in order to make the assertion that the woman would not be dead if San Francisco wasn't a sanctuary city. If this was indeed an accident, it could have happened to anyone who came upon the gun, citizen or not, sanctuary city not.

16 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

The facts are important to have in order to make the assertion that the woman would not be dead if San Francisco wasn't a sanctuary city. If this was indeed an accident, it could have happened to anyone who came upon the gun, citizen or not, sanctuary city not.

If you're going to be that literal, MT is still correct. The guy would have been deported, which means the chances of someone else coming up to the weapon at the exact same time as he would have and handle it the same way resulting in the killing of Kate Steinle is basically nil.

5 hours ago, tennischmp said:

Seriously?

29 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

Sure and if someone didn’t steal the gun and leave it under the bench or if the gun was left under a different bench, she is not dead. 

LOL. You believe that shit?

BTW: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/01/kate-steinle-case-trump-infuriated-as-jury-acquits-illegal-immigrant-charged-in-san-francisco-killing/?utm_term=.f61af10bb636

Texas won't take this illegal immigrant's actions as lightly as San Francisco did. 

25 minutes ago, LHalo said:

I believe what? That there were many factors that led to this accidental death? Yeah I do

Like I said if the guy spilled some coffee causing the woman to slip, fall and die and you would have been blaming the death on San Francisco no deporting him.