• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Ashley Madison Search Engine

Some personal data security companies are trying to cash in on the paranoia about this. I got an e-mail today saying that my e-mail address had been "found in our database" (note that they didn't say Ashley Madison's database, just theirs) below a headline that talked about the Ashley Madison security breach. They were advertising a pay service that supposedly "removes" your personal information from the databases of places like this - although I don't know how that is even possible.

Here's a thought: Don't sign up on websites that you would be ashamed to be identified with if your association with them became public knowledge.

Was it in broken English like something I would write, and payment via green dot money pack or money order?

That was my thought as well.  Was there any actual cheating going on

this may be a bit out there, but i don't think you have to have physical contact to actually cheat. i think if you're talking to someone online that isn't your spouse/partner and you're trying to work out details for a meet on a website like this, you've already cheated.

this may be a bit out there, but i don't think you have to have physical contact to actually cheat. i think if you're talking to someone online that isn't your spouse/partner and you're trying to work out details for a meet on a website like this, you've already cheated.

Hence why I keep telling you no Tank. No means No!