• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Tanking Halos not a surprise

ghoetke

Wow Arte sure has crapped out this season. The City of Anaheim failed real estate deal and the way he handled the Dipoto & Hamilton situations. Now to top it off the team is tanking. It probably wasn't very comfortable for Arte to sit there yesterday and listen to former players talk about how great it was to play for the Singing Cowboy.

Wow Arte sure has crapped out this season. The City of Anaheim failed real estate deal and the way he handled the Dipoto & Hamilton situations. Now to top it off the team is tanking. It probably wasn't very comfortable for Arte to sit there yesterday and listen to former players talk about how great it was to play for the Singing Cowboy.

They're all separate things. I don't like how Arte has ran the baseball side of things like the Hamilton situation or the power that Scioscia seems to have. I highly doubt he is jealous or finds it difficult to hear about the respect players had for Autry. The only player we know that has an issue with Arte is Hamilton.

They're all separate things. I don't like how Arte has ran the baseball side of things like the Hamilton situation or the power that Scioscia seems to have. I highly doubt he is jealous or finds it difficult to hear about the respect players had for Autry. The only player we know that has an issue with Arte is Hamilton.

Scioscia is manager ... he should have some power with the team. You don't think managers like Bochy and Showalter have some power?

You're wrong about Hanilton too btw.

We are what we are. Crappy ownership, management, coaches, and team...Trout, Calhoun and perhaps Aybar excluded.

You were absent from this board almost the entire second have of last season and pretty much until three weeks ago. I wonder what inspired you to crawl out from under a rock?

Salmon was the only guy to play under two ownerships. He was respectful to both sides, Jackie Autry that was hugely unpopular and Moreno that now has your scorn after investing Yankee sized money into the team.

Maybe when Trout's name is on the wall he will be singing praises of Moreno instead of what conglomerate ends up buying the team 15-20 years from now.

We should limit Troll Daddy to 1 post a day. Then he can only troll in a limited role and he'd have to think very carefully how he uses his daily post

We have him limited to the same amount of posts allowed from the state of Oregon.

We should limit Troll Daddy to 1 post a day. Then he can only troll in a limited role and he'd have to think very carefully how he uses his daily post

Pretty much the reason I'm on here about 10% as much as I used to be and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Oh and I forgot to mention that Arte no longer wants poor fans to attend because they don't buy authentic $300.00 Mike Trout jerseys.

Oh and I forgot to mention that Arte no longer wants poor fans to attend because they don't buy authentic $300.00 Mike Trout jerseys.

That story was a total non issue spun into controversy by click bait quality headlines.

One of the Angels operations persons said that overall ticket sales were down but they were not worried because revenue remained the same since sales of higher priced tickets increased slightly. 

That's nothing to do with hating poor people. Many low cost seats are still available just like they always were. They may not be actively promoting those season via advertising as aggresively as before but it's not like they're massively jacking up the prices everywhere to price discriminate less affluent people out the stadium like what has happened at the new Yankees stadium.

Edited by ScottLux