• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I hate to say this

Ocangelfan

mvp is out the door for trout this year...donaldson is just flat out getting shit done.  trout keeps watching that first pitch.  I thought last year he was going to switch it up in the playoffs when it mattered most...didn't happen then and won't happen now.  

toronto line up line up is just scary to pitch too....just a tad better then the angels

Why does he let the first pitch go by? Is it a mental block?

No clue. It's just something he's pretty much always done.

And I'm not going to tell the guy how to bat, he's the one making the big bucks.

But it's infuriating to watch him let the first pitch go by when many times it's the best pitch of the at-bat.

If you're facing Trout and you don't throw a first pitch strike you done ****ed up.

He's in the top quartet of major leaguers even with him sitting on the toilet for the entire month.  So no, it's not lost to him yet.

By September 8th this team will be out of it which isn't going to help. You have to think all this crappy play from the entire line up is affecting him.

Giavotella...sometimes hits, but can't field

Calhoun...only reliable hitter on team

Trout...missing, put out Amber Alert asap

Pujols...looking old, good for occasional solo home run

Cron...overmatched against good pitchers

Aybar...just plain cold

Iannetta...hopeless

Jackson...a non-entity

Cowart...belongs in AAA for another year or two

The three amigos (Victorino, Murphy, DeJesus)...a Scioscia platoon! Match ups rule!

Presenting your 2015 Angels offense.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybaseball/update/25253775/angels-option-of-daniel-robertson-dfa-1b-efren-navarro

Navarro hit .260 with five RBI in 77 at-bats with the Angels this season. Robertson was hitting .346 with nine hits over his last eight games before being demoted

This!!!! I'm about to go AO on this board. Victorino and Dejesus were terrible signings! I hate the way Arte/Scioscia have done business this year

Many years from now, people will look back at the history of our time, look at this comment from someone talking about a team Mike Trout played on and assume everyone from our time was really stupid.

It's mostly frustration.  Calhoun is a good player.  Trout is a great player that needs to get his head out of his ass on the first pitch business.  He frankly doesn't have one to give away against quality pitching.  Pujols often does the same thing...coincidence?  Now with Trout making more outs with men on base, that much more dependent on the 35-40 yr old hitting about .200 with RISP. 

Iannetta in the lineup next 2 games after Perez goes 2/3 with the GW HR...you just can't make this stuff up.  Brought to you by the same outfit that dumped a .260 Navarro for a legion of washed up vets.

Edited by 70runner

Remember when we read about how Scioscia "manages by feel"...not be numbers? Or something like that.

Well, Scioscia's feeling sensations MUST be numb...because he don't feel squat.

Benches Murphy - who was on a roll - because the pitcher was a lefty.

Perez starts to feel comfortable - hits a game winning ding dong - sits for 2 days for Chris "My Twitter Followers Hate Me" Ian-nada.

Lifts Weaver who was fine at 84 pitches to bring in Gott.

Doesn't play Shane - Then Thursday - in the same inning - Air-Mails one throw, then pockets another when the running would have been out. Gets another start, and goes Juan Rivera in LF.

Continues to play Cowart - obviously struggling - without batting an eye.

Play Cold Guys...Bench Hot Guys....Hey Scioscia -FEEL THIS!

john-landis-the-director-was-acquitted-o

Giavotella...sometimes hits, but can't field

Calhoun...only reliable hitter on team

Trout...missing, put out Amber Alert asap

Pujols...looking old, good for occasional solo home run

Cron...overmatched against good pitchers

Aybar...just plain cold

Iannetta...hopeless

Jackson...a non-entity

Cowart...belongs in AAA for another year or two

The three amigos (Victorino, Murphy, DeJesus)...a Scioscia platoon! Match ups rule!

Presenting your 2015 Angels offense.

Calhoun has had some pretty bad ABs in the 8th and 9th with the game on the line and men on base, and completely shit the bed.