• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Countdown to Biden

No chance of Hillary running into any trouble.  Nothing but calm seas right now on the USS Clinton.  

Apparently he's considering running, but only serving one term?  http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/joe-biden-possible-2016-presidential-race-promises-one-term-121359.html?cmpid=sf    That seems odd to me.  I think once you get in, you'd want to "finish the job" and go for all eight available to you.  

I doubt it happens unless Clinton runs in to trouble. There are no significant differences between Biden and Clinton on the issues.

No, but at least Uncle Joe has a personality and no filter. It would certainly up the entertainment factor.

I'm trying to imagine a debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. The ratings would be off the scale.

"With his blessing, confidants to Vice President Joe Biden have begun strategizing about travel to early primary states and identified potential donors who could bankroll a campaign even as he remains undecided about whether to pull the trigger on a late-entry 2016 run for president."

Oh yeah!  S**ts about to get real!