• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AO's Three Week Self Ban Thread

How soon you all forget that he usually doesn't stick to his longer self-bans

yep, last year he proclaimed a very long self ban, and he couldn't just withhold himself while the kings were making his comeback against the ducks so he started to pop up in the NHL forum.  It last a couple of days.  The he came back to the main forum well before his self ban should have ended and proclaimed how childish self bans were and they he would never do them again.  

And lets be honest.  Every time you are in a thread and see "guest" under "users reading this topic" it is going to be AO just signed out of his username.  There is zero chance that the guy can stay away from this place.

Angel Oracle Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:32 PM

Self bans are stupid!

Angel Oracle Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:25 PM

I realize that's part of it. Self-bans are stupid! One-sided trades for a reliever who hasn't pitched in the AL in years are stupid as well

Angel Oracle Posted 19 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

Self-bans are stupid. So is Hackilton's approach.

Angel Oracle Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

And anyway, self-bans are stupid...

Last year he did this a handful of times, raising the ban each time, then it finally happened and he was suppose to stay gone until the end of the season I think, it was like two months. I gave him a hard time for coming back early as I will this time. My hope is something amazing happens while he is gone, something he would truly miss out on not talking about on here. Then maybe he will take his own advice and not do self bans anymore.

Did you guys notice that AO really hates Murphy? The other guys he hardly mentions, but Murphy, holy shit, he must have beat Long Beach State back in the day. AO HATES MURPHY.

Murphy attended Baylor Univ. Their stadium, Baylor Ballpark, opened in 1999 and is considered one of the best college baseball.

The first game ever played there?

A 3-2 victory over .......

Long Beach St.

Stonehenge

Starry Eyed Arte

Williamsport Willits (my personal favorite)

Mathisn't (runner up)

Ghost Pujols

Raviners (one of the worst)

Bobby Gross

For the record, he needs to keep his self ban.  You guys asking for him to come back, or make the ban shorter - forget that.  He dances with the devil during self ban proclamations, he has to pay the price when the Angels come back and win.

I think when AO comes back there should be a season-long AO vent thread, for only him, the one place where he can voice his displeasure, or hatred to certain all players, coaches, front office, foreign scouts, ball boys, vendors, etc.  This way he doesn't kitty litter every single thread about Ghost Pujols or F#$! Murphy or 30 year old FA signings. His incessant verbal diarrhea in every single thread is tiresome.

Last year... after the break...

He pussed out and returned a couple days later saying self bans were stupid. I think if he tries to jump back in before his three weeks are up we need to help him keep his promise.

Last year he did this a handful of times, raising the ban each time, then it finally happened and he was suppose to stay gone until the end of the season I think, it was like two months. I gave him a hard time for coming back early as I will this time. My hope is something amazing happens while he is gone, something he would truly miss out on not talking about on here. Then maybe he will take his own advice and not do self bans anymore.

Scioscia quitting?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Scioscia quitting?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You asked me yesterday in the game day thread if I think Scioscia ever does anything wrong. Do you ever think he does anything right? My defense of Scioscia is usually after one of you guys go crazy and blame him for everything. I'm very consistent with my opinion which is its on the players. So when we go 17-3 it's because of the players, when we go 1-9 it's because of the players. In your eyes (I know you were joking this time) if they go 17-3 it's because of the players, if they go 1-9 it's because of Scioscia. Oh and during the 17-3 stretch, you blame the 3 on Scioscia as well.