• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

3 Day Suit Broker Commerical

JoJo26

Actually - I'm not sure if it's Arte's doings. It's like an ad starts very briefly (like Garbage Time with Katie Nolan) then quickly switches to this "local ad"...

But Creeeeist!

In a 3 hour game...I must see the same ad 20+ times...Maybe FSW can't generate any other vendors to buy ad time? Doesn't anybody else want to advertise on Angel broadcasts?

Who's in charge of selling ads?

Zuckerberg? tumblr_lfeyp6a05s1qbqac0o1_500.gif

It doesn't work that way.   If there's a 2:30 break, FSW will sell 1:00, and the local provider will handle the other :90.   The reason you see overlapping hit times so often is because there are no hard outs in games.   So it depends on when the master control operator presses the button in the provider's control center, versus the guy at FSW.    That's why you get uncut commercials.   

It doesn't work that way.   If there's a 2:30 break, FSW will sell 1:00, and the local provider will handle the other :90.   The reason you see overlapping hit times so often is because there are no hard outs in games.   So it depends on when the master control operator presses the button in the provider's control center, versus the guy at FSW.    That's why you get uncut commercials.   

So here's what I've seen (or damn well close to it):

Victor sends it away to break:

Then -

One day Suit

Supercuts

One Day Suit

Subway

MLB Promo

Something like that....or it's only 4 ads...and they verbalize the last promo (Like Saturday baseball on FOX for eg.)

BoBo Brazil

The Thunderbirds (Who, no matter how far behind, always won at the end - Ralphie Valladares with with winning jam)

KennySandersandRonnieRains1979.jpg And don't forget Ronnie "Psycho" Raines

Whooooooaaaaaaa Nelly!

one of the guys i used to sing with in my christian men's chorus (he passed away two years ago) skated for the t-birds for a little while. he knew john hall and ralphie valladerra.

and could anyone ever forget richmond 9-5171?

Remember that Edison commercial that used to play during every commercial break in the late 90's? Something about how the dad can't make it to his daughter's play because he has to work, but he ends up saving the day when the power goes out.

I swear I saw it a thousand times.

Daddy, I'm scared.

A lot of your local ads get passed through on my Fox Sports West feed. I have seen all of the commercials that you guys gripe about. One of the most annoying: Fountain Valley Auto Works. "You're gonna love it - or I wanna hear about it!" I give them credit for giving out the owner's cell number, although I wonder whether calls go straight to him or if he has people intercepting them before they get that far to see who is calling and what they want.