• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Sick of this team

This board is so much more fun when the team is stinking it up. It was so quiet and barren when they were kicking ass around the All Star break. I'm glad I don't ride the same rollercoaster as some of you because I seriously would need Xanax, lol

They will be fine. They weren't the best team in Baseball coming into the season but they are still a playoff contender.

Who the hell let an optimist in here?

EDIT: Don't you know that baseball isn't supposed to be fun. 

Edited by laagamer

I'm done with this team!

And Strad, please with all due respect, spare me the smart comments!

We're all sick of the team and how they are playing but they have a place in our hearts, so no, you aren't done with this team and neither am I. Keep your chin up AO it can only get better.

This board is so much more fun when the team is stinking it up. It was so quiet and barren when they were kicking ass around the All Star break. I'm glad I don't ride the same rollercoaster as some of you because I seriously would need Xanax, lol

They will be fine. They weren't the best team in Baseball coming into the season but they are still a playoff contender.

It's like watching people make fun of a bad movie. *looks at avatar*

This team is the worst we can find, la la la!

I try to be mild-mannered about the ups and downs of the season, preferably only starting complaint threads about Albert Pujols, but this is just getting ridiculous. Another loss today will mean 1-9 over the last ten games.

Ugh. I'd rather be watching re-runs of Friends.

Try Netflix

They lose several games after winning several games. When is some consistency going to happen?

So do people still think this team is a legit contender? Maybe they nab a WC spot but it's hard to really have any expectations with this squad. They've been awful all year year long vs playoff teams and have been inconsistent all season long. They'll go on a win streak and then a week later follow it up with a losing streak to push them back to even

I'll still watch but I'm not expecting much from this squad the rest of the way

You guys act like were in last place.

We still have a wild card spot and only a few games out of first. Plus the team were chasing is the Houston Astros. Chill out.

The Houston Astros have the Angels number. In 2013 the Astros won 11 games against the Angels, 40 games against all other teams combined.

You guys act like were in last place.

We still have a wild card spot and only a few games out of first. Plus the team were chasing is the Houston Astros. Chill out.

As opposed to you preferring a 1st round elimination over a WS ring for Trout?

But, hey, cool story, pollyanna.

Edited by cysomeawfulpitcher

Have you not been paying attention? This Astros team is a solid team. They are a playoff level team.

I would not be surprised to see them end up with the best overall record. If we land a wild card slot then win somehow. We would get to face the Astros in Houston from the ALDS