• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

LA Times ran a story comparing Sark to Mora.  Saying for the USC Fall camp they had tvs in their rooms, got a day off after the first two and got an ice cream treat.  For UCLA they went to San Bernardino in the heat, no cell phones, no TVs.  It is great for team building and toughness.

What happened to the Sark that ran those juggernaut offenses and attacked from start to finish a decade ago? That's who I was hoping for when he took the job. No where near that.

They do that when they're playing against their Sun Belt Conference opponents

What happened to the Sark that ran those juggernaut offenses and attacked from start to finish a decade ago? That's who I was hoping for when he took the job. No where near that.

I have no problem with the offense so far. Usc ran 27 plays in the 2nd half. Stanford did a great job running the ball up the ass of the defense.

The big question mark was the offensive line. I thought they were solid vs stanford. Another tough test vs a Todd Graham defense who will throw all kinds of stunts and blitzes this weekend. My stomach is turning just thinking about mike Norvell vs Wilcox This week. Good god it might get ugly in Tempe (which has been a house of horrors for usc the last few visits)

I have no problem with the offense so far. Usc ran 27 plays in the 2nd half. Stanford did a great job running the ball up the ass of the defense.

The big question mark was the offensive line. I thought they were solid vs stanford. Another tough test vs a Todd Graham defense who will throw all kinds of stunts and blitzes this weekend. My stomach is turning just thinking about mike Norvell vs Wilcox This week. Good god it might get ugly in Tempe (which has been a house of horrors for usc the last few visits)

Yeah good call. Wasn't necessarily referencing the Stanford game for offensive problems. Mainly the overall tenure of Sark. The offense still hasn't been balls to the wall. Granted, its much better than Kiff's. 

Yeah good call. Wasn't necessarily referencing the Stanford game for offensive problems. Mainly the overall tenure of Sark. The offense still hasn't been balls to the wall. Granted, its much better than Kiff's.

I agree no killer instinct yet. Hopefully the defense shows up Saturday and the offense has a chance to flex it's muscles

The offense still can't step on the defense's neck like it needs to. 

Once half time adjustments are made the offense starts to look average to meh.

It boggles my mind that no halftime adjustments are (seemingly) made.  It's as if they must adhere to the game plan with no deviation.  I know the coaches must be making adjustments, right?  I mean, all coaches make adjustments at the half, right?  Perhaps it's just that Pete was at such a superior level than what we've witnessed since?

It boggles my mind that no halftime adjustments are (seemingly) made.  It's as if they must adhere to the game plan with no deviation.  I know the coaches must be making adjustments, right?  I mean, all coaches make adjustments at the half, right?  Perhaps it's just that Pete was at such a superior level than what we've witnessed since?

I don't know, sure seemed like Stanford made adjustments.

Asu is awful

Usc brings more than 4 and it works! Look at that monte wilcox.

It took 4 weeks to get adoree on a wheel route?

Bad day in the state of az for college football. They've handed out lots of turnovers and points.

Usc DL is soft and sucks. Getting pushed around by a putrid asu OL.

0-8-3 defense from wilcox?

Asu is awful

Usc brings more than 4 and it works! Look at that monte wilcox.

It took 4 weeks to get adoree on a wheel route?

Bad day in the state of az for college football. They've handed out lots of turnovers and points.

Usc DL is soft and sucks. Getting pushed around by a putrid asu OL.

0-8-3 defense from wilcox?

They certainly are able to run between the tackles. Not a good sign